talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

58 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I think people look way too deep into all this racist shite. Black people definitely get more racial abuse from absolute cowards, but black people also like to blame all their misfortunes on being black. I've seen it with my own eyes. Sol Campbell crying he didnt get a chance of being a football manager because he is black is one example of the absolute shite that is spouted.

People (whatever colour) need to grow the fuck up. Its literally embarrassing how the colour of peoples skin is still being used (for or against) in this day and age. 

You need to log off. Talking absolute bollocks.

I remember in high-school when certain pupils misbehaved and found themselves in trouble, they play the ‘it’s because I’m black’ card and the first few times it was hilarious watching the teacher writhe with that uncomfortable accusation from a fourteen year-old, eventually it became passé and the teachers would stop reacting to that bait. In this case, that is all it was, a desperate attempt from a teenaged deviant to get out of trouble and make the teacher uncomfortable. Or maybe they felt the teacher was being racist, fucked if I know exactly why people do things.

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

I remember in high-school when certain pupils misbehaved and found themselves in trouble, they play the ‘it’s because I’m black’ card and the first few times it was hilarious watching the teacher writhe with that uncomfortable accusation from a fourteen year-old, eventually it became passé and the teachers would stop reacting to that bait. In this case, that is all it was, a desperate attempt from a teenaged deviant to get out of trouble and make the teacher uncomfortable. Or maybe they felt the teacher was being racist, fucked if I know exactly why people do things.

Dont say that... Apparently its absolute bollocks!

2 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

What's wrong? Nothing I have said is wrong from what I've seen with my own eyes. 

“Black people like to blame all their misfortunes on being black.” 

That’s just one thing. 

42 minutes ago, Rick said:

“Black people like to blame all their misfortunes on being black.” 

That’s just one thing. 

Obviously not all black people. Its undeniable though that the race card gets pulled out by them more than any other. I dont even get it. What does it matter what colour skin you have? 

It's all over the news permanently. As I said before you get people like Sol Campbell telling everyone who'll listen that he never got a managers job because he's black. Absolute bollocks. It's like some black people naturally think they are inferior when they are absolutely not.

I've read this discussion back and I've not got my point across very well at all, in fact I've made a right mess of it. Let me get across that I am in no way racist. To me, everyone in the world is equal. I just think the race card played by black people gets overused sometimes that's all. 

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Obviously not all black people. Its undeniable though that the race card gets pulled out by them more than any other. I dont even get it. What does it matter what colour skin you have? 

It's all over the news permanently. As I said before you get people like Sol Campbell telling everyone who'll listen that he never got a managers job because he's black. Absolute bollocks. It's like some black people naturally think they are inferior when they are absolutely not.

I've read this discussion back and I've not got my point across very well at all, in fact I've made a right mess of it. Let me get across that I am in no way racist. To me, everyone in the world is equal. I just think the race card played by black people gets overused sometimes that's all. 

I’m glad I read that last paragraph.

I love ya mate and you know it but... ooooof that was not a pleasant read & didn’t come off across too great.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

I wonder why that might be? You're still not wording this very well by the way are you? 

11 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I just voted Solksjaer as PL manager of the month in the hopes he wins it and it puts off him getting sacked for a while.

I suggest everyone join in

That's mad he's been nominated after drawing with Everton and Aston Villa and losing at Watford!

Where do I vote?xD

2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Must be teaming up for a 3sum Disco Dancing.  :coffee:

Quote.thumb.png.dcbf8b47ba9c25631cfe21d2d78c0560.png

Manchester United's England midfielder Jesse Lingard, 27, is teaming up with leading agent Mino Raiola, following rumours of his departure from Old Trafford. (Mail)

Bet the offers will be flying in for such a talent. Year without a goal or assist? For the amount of time he is playing that has to be a record.