talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, True Blue said:

Bet the offers will be flying in for such a talent

Talent my arse buddy, he started off ok when he came from the Youth Academy (joined when he was just 7) but once he did his loan bit around and got into the first team I am afraid he got a wee bit big-headed with all his selfies and celebrations on the pitch when he scored, Raiola can have him and try and flog him like he is trying to do with Lingard's disco/dancing partner Pogba.

41 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Talent my arse buddy, he started off ok when he came from the Youth Academy (joined when he was just 7) but once he did his loan bit around and got into the first team I am afraid he got a wee bit big-headed with all his selfies and celebrations on the pitch when he scored, Raiola can have him and try and flog him like he is trying to do with Lingard's disco/dancing partner Pogba.

I kinda hoped you felt how big of a sarcastic cunt i was being John.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, True Blue said:

Bet the offers will be flying in for such a talent. Year without a goal or assist? For the amount of time he is playing that has to be a record.

Or this is Raiola's ultimate move in shithousery: "Let Pogba leave, or JLingz stays forever."

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

BEWARE, Ole is getting nasty with a smile :coffee:

Quote.thumb.png.cc5bf47894cd3255f2ca4a096e4b5ef3.png

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says a number of Manchester United players are playing for their futures. England midfielder Jesse Lingard, 27, only has 18 months left on his contract, with Serbia midfielder Nemanja Matic, 31, 22-year-old Dutch full-back Timothy Fosu-Mensah and Ivory Coast defender Eric Bailly, 25, out of contract at the end of the season. (Manchester Evening News)

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

BEWARE, Ole is getting nasty with a smile :coffee:

Quote.thumb.png.cc5bf47894cd3255f2ca4a096e4b5ef3.png

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says a number of Manchester United players are playing for their futures. England midfielder Jesse Lingard, 27, only has 18 months left on his contract, with Serbia midfielder Nemanja Matic, 31, 22-year-old Dutch full-back Timothy Fosu-Mensah and Ivory Coast defender Eric Bailly, 25, out of contract at the end of the season. (Manchester Evening News)

Talk like that means that the club are backing him? Sounds like he's going to get rid of a lot of deadwood or the deadwood is going to get auto-ejected. In a few months time they'll have gotten rid of the last three if thats what they want. Makes you wonder what their long-term plan is.

Conte wants Ashley Young bloody hell. Also wants Giroud. 

Even though I’ve slated our board constantly in regards to our abysmal 2017 transfer window, if they had given into Conte’s demands we would’ve found ourselves in a similar position as Inter Milan 2011-14  

Edited by Cicero

Conte doing a Jose, he thinks every player that played well for him can do it in a different club and a different league. Personally Giroud is suited for Seria A, tall strong and can score goals. He was also linked with Moses as he adored him and Alonso at Chelsea. However why Young? He is 34 and can't defend to save his life even at wing back he wouldn't be impressive.

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 21:26, LFCMadLad said:

Obviously not all black people. Its undeniable though that the race card gets pulled out by them more than any other. I dont even get it. What does it matter what colour skin you have? 

It's all over the news permanently. As I said before you get people like Sol Campbell telling everyone who'll listen that he never got a managers job because he's black. Absolute bollocks. It's like some black people naturally think they are inferior when they are absolutely not.

I've read this discussion back and I've not got my point across very well at all, in fact I've made a right mess of it. Let me get across that I am in no way racist. To me, everyone in the world is equal. I just think the race card played by black people gets overused sometimes that's all. 

Of all the ignorant, misinformed, stupid shite that gets posted on this forum, this post is right up there.

25 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

@DeadLinesman how close do you think OGS is to the sack? Will a convincing defeat at Anfield be the end like it was for Mourinho?

He’s lucky it’s Liverpool. It’s a ready made excuse to lose to the best team in the world and say ‘oh well’.

Unless we lose about 5 straight, he’ll go nowhere till Summer. The class of ‘92 love him, he’s a Yes man and he won’t question the hierarchy. We’ve probably already made contact with Poch and got some pre contract in place. Apparently he loses a lot of money if he joins a club before June.

I wanted him to become a success, but he’s tactically inept. Part of me believes we wouldn’t have made top 4 with literally anyone else in charge anyway. We’re a 6th to 8th place team in reality when you look at the whole squad. Are we a big club? Of course and that will never change. Are we top 4? Absolutely not and won’t be for at least 2/3 years. 

Ashley Young has turned down an offer of a one-year contract extension from Manchester United and looks increasingly likely to leave Old Trafford this month, according to Sky in Italy.

The 34-year-old's current deal expires in the summer and United made the offer of a one-year extension in order to fend off interest from Inter Milan, as Antonio Conte tries to strengthen his squad in the fight for the Serie A title.