talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus and Football

football forum

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

In reality you have to scrap it really apart from the cup that's already been won  ..the league title, promotion and relegation is still in the balance, Liverpool might of been 4 games away but they also might not of won another game all season, the wheels was coming off so it has to be scrapped! 

You'll should push for anything that happened in 2020 football-related to be scrapped. I mean think about it, no FFP ruling and then you get to go about business in whatever format FIFA/UEFA deem fair. 

They should also, in the general interest of public safety, burn all material touched by football people this year and void any material (digital) used because those people could have been under duress due to a potential virus influence. That means no documentation of said events and then things can go back to normalcy for you'll. :ph34r:

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

You'll should push for anything that happened in 2020 football-related to be scrapped. I mean think about it, no FFP ruling and then you get to go about business in whatever format FIFA/UEFA deem fair. 

They should also, in the general interest of public safety, burn all material touched by football people this year and void any material (digital) used because those people could have been under duress due to a potential virus influence. That means no documentation of said events and then things can go back to normalcy for you'll. :ph34r:

When it's been through the courts you will see we have done nothing wrong that they can prove, so you going to owe me an apology! :8_laughing:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

When it's been through the courts you will see we have done nothing wrong that they can prove, so you going to owe me an apology! :8_laughing:

Would you like that apology now or after half the UAE's GDP is used to set you'll free?

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

By the time UEFA gets the 20k a day legal cost and damages bill we will own them :rofl:

I'd hate to be the person who gets that bill. 

UEFA Accountant1: "Should we tell the president that this is a really expensive bill?"

UEFA Accountant2: "I think we should tell them that we should be glad they missed a few trailing zeroes"

25 minutes ago, Eco said:

Vodka cures Covid-19, Russia is fine. :ph34r:

Vodka is a natural disinfectant and antiseptic. It can be used to treat toothaches, clean wounds, and clean your house. In fact, you'll be surprised by how many of your household cleaning and hygiene products include alcohol in their ingredients

They could be onto something :hh::rofl:

45 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Vodka is a natural disinfectant and antiseptic. It can be used to treat toothaches, clean wounds, and clean your house. In fact, you'll be surprised by how many of your household cleaning and hygiene products include alcohol in their ingredients

They could be onto something :hh::rofl:

Why do you think I'm rarely ill? 

5 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Overall i think football will surely continue, too much money for the rich to lose if the season is cancelled.

Nope, it's finished! it's going to get worse by the day for at least the next 3mths then predicted to last at very least 12mths. they say 8 million people will need hospital treatment in the UK alone!

• Subscriber

I'm absolutely convinced we're getting shafted here. UEFA have effectively admitted they don't want clubs like us and Atalanta in the Champions League. They've got an almost ready made excuse to stop it happnening.

Archived