talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal Discussion

football forum

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The kit should've been saved to be released for when we have a good team to be honest.

For a marketing point of view yeah I agree, there is some right crap in this team, let alone wearing any Arsenal shirt.    

Edited by Panna King

2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Yeah as Arsenal were always known to have a similar style as Ajax,   Ajax players were always told to join certain clubs which would fit the brand of football.  Now Arsenal is a complete shambles with no real style at all, no players would even touch them now. 

In a result that will disappoint many, Arsenal looked decent again. This time against Fiorentina. These are just friendly games but I know if these were losses that there would be people underlining it as an example as to why we're a million miles away from Champion's League qualification rather than a team that only just missed out.

Nice to see Nketiah get a couple of goals. Another good performance from Willock as well.

Edited by 6666

Nketiah going out on loan it seems, would be good for his development although I could've seen him getting game time here. Bristol City does seem to be a good destination for him, Tammy Abraham had a fantastic spell there and Lee Johnson seems a very good coach. 

Mustafi news is annoying although not really sure we can afford to sell him with Koscielny going. Although I'd imagine the club will still take up any offer for him considering he only has 2 years left. 

Also seems Jenkinson is finally on the way out, being reported he is going to Forest for £2m. Quite surprising to see us actually getting money for players, we have made about £30m off Ospina, Amaechi, Bielek, Koscielny, Jenkinson and money off Bennacer's clause. We also have sell-on clauses for Amaechi and Bielek who we managed to sell for £10m! 

6 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Nketiah going out on loan it seems, would be good for his development although I could've seen him getting game time here. Bristol City does seem to be a good destination for him, Tammy Abraham had a fantastic spell there and Lee Johnson seems a very good coach. 

Mustafi news is annoying although not really sure we can afford to sell him with Koscielny going. Although I'd imagine the club will still take up any offer for him considering he only has 2 years left. 

Also seems Jenkinson is finally on the way out, being reported he is going to Forest for £2m. Quite surprising to see us actually getting money for players, we have made about £30m off Ospina, Amaechi, Bielek, Koscielny, Jenkinson and money off Bennacer's clause. We also have sell-on clauses for Amaechi and Bielek who we managed to sell for £10m! 

A season at Leeds under Bielsa would be great for him.

I'm sceptical about placing our faith in an unproven kid essentially. Obviously he comes with bags of talent and potential but I was hoping for a bit more pedigree.

Of course, if he comes, I'd give him every chance in a Leeds shirt.

Victor Orta is great friends with Emery so you'd think that might swing the move our way against the other sides competing. Not to mention, working under Bielsa must be a big pull.

So if it happens, what would we be getting with Nketiah?

14 hours ago, Lucas said:

I'm sceptical about placing our faith in an unproven kid essentially. Obviously he comes with bags of talent and potential but I was hoping for a bit more pedigree.

Of course, if he comes, I'd give him every chance in a Leeds shirt.

Victor Orta is great friends with Emery so you'd think that might swing the move our way against the other sides competing. Not to mention, working under Bielsa must be a big pull.

So if it happens, what would we be getting with Nketiah?

I think he has all the tools to succeed in the Championship. He is just a natural goalscorer, he has a top notch goals record at youth level for both club and country. Obviously there are no guarentees when players move up to professional football, but I can't see any reason for him not scoring a good amount. 

• Upvote 1