talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 7 - All Things Retro

football forum

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah I was worried it was due today or tomorrow because I am very, very, very, very, very high.

It is in for today?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

:o

not anymore it's not, it says May 8th. God bless you @Mel81x for letting me smoke weed freely.

Nah definitely says May 1st. What you smoking?

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

:o

not anymore it's not, it says May 8th. God bless you @Mel81x for letting me smoke weed freely.

Its all good man you have a week and then some smoke away. If you're having a drink have one for me too god knows I am drinking tonite.

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Don't post your answers here! PM them to @Mel81x!

23 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

You are supposed to send a message to @Mel81x Allan with the answers 1-10, not post them here  :D

Can you both wipe out the answers in the reply? Thank you.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

@Stan or any mod can you please delete the posts above this all the way to SchalkeUK's first post?

Done! Sorry only just seen it so hopefully no-one cottoned on!

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Ohh ffs. Sorry mate, will endeavour to get it done by this evening if that’s ok?

All good dont worry about being late. I know we all get busy and that's why I try and keep longer gaps between answers. Evening your time is totally fine with me.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

All good dont worry about being late. I know we all get busy and that's why I try and keep longer gaps between answers. Evening your time is totally fine with me.

I think Allan, @SchalkeUK is a busy man lately and only seems to pop in here once a week @Mel81x so he might miss this?

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I think Allan, @SchalkeUK is a busy man lately and only seems to pop in here once a week @Mel81x so he might miss this?

I noticed that too. I'll wait till EOD to see if he shows up and lets hope he does. I should really have just made a copy of what he posted haha.

Sorry Mel - I did send you a PM with the answers, but my error in posting incorrectly during dashing in and out from work - can't find the list anymore so carry on I will have to miss this one!  Kids come first these days and now the lockdown is easing there are a few more to be dealt with so it's getting busier!

• Subscriber
47 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Sorry Mel - I did send you a PM with the answers, but my error in posting incorrectly during dashing in and out from work - can't find the list anymore so carry on I will have to miss this one!  Kids come first these days and now the lockdown is easing there are a few more to be dealt with so it's getting busier!

No worries at all :)

• Subscriber

@nudge @Azeem @Bluewolf @CaaC (John) @Spike @DeadLinesman @Stan @Dr. Gonzo  @Pyfish @Harry @Storts @Lucas @Machado

Sheep - Season 7 - Round 4 - Answers

Firstly, I want to apologize for not getting these out once we had confirmation from SchalkeUK about him dropping out but work got very busy and I just couldn't find time to sit down and compile the list. Here are the answers for round 4.

1. Name a band member of Led Zeppelin

Robert Plant - 9
Stan
Caac John
Lucas
Nudge
Bluewolf
Harry (Original Answer - "Fuck... Plant or page.... I'll go plant.")
Machado
Storts
Deadlinesman

Jimmy Page - 2
Pyfish
Dr. Gonzo

John Bonham - 1
Spike

Joshua - 1
Azeem

• Subscriber

2. Name a car manufacturer that has won the WRC (World Rally Championship) between 1990 and 2000 that isn't European

Subaru - 7
Stan
Lucas
Pyfish
Nudge
Bluewolf
Harry
Deadlinesman

Toyota - 3
Machado
Dr. Gonzo
Storts

Citroën - 1
Caac John

Honda - 1
Spike

Kia - 1
Azeem

I'll let our eagle-eyed folks point out the problem here.

• Subscriber

3. Name a prime number less than 10

7 - 5
Stan
Bluewolf
Harry
Machado
Storts

3 - 3
Azeem
Pyfish
Spike