• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2020/21 Matches - Sunday 27th December, 2020

football forums

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Who are the four top class Centre backs? Van Dijk, Matip & Gomez are our only senior CB’s. Matip is injury prone, so he cannot expect the club to hang their hat on him being available. So Van Dijk with somebody alongside him from Gomez and another player, I don’t think it’s hard to manage that situation. 

I'm talking about if you sign another, you'd have four. There's no issue when Van Dijk is fit.

So another opportunity to extend the lead at the top and we don’t take it. I’m absolutely raging at these dropped points vs two of the bottom three. 

One last corner, literally the last kick of the game, and Trent plays it short. Un-fucking-believable. 

1 minute ago, JoshBRFC said:

Typical Allardyce. Yeah Liverpool dominated but West Brom double the amount of shots on target.

West Brom will stay up now. 100%

They had one more shot on target than us? And two of those were some really tame efforts right at Alisson.

Their keeper won them that point at the end with that fingertip save on Firmino’s shot.

Fat Sam’s a good manager though, especially for doing this kind of dodging relegation shite. But his Bolton weren’t just good at dodging relegation, the later years they played some good stuff too.

He fucked himself and made himself into a meme by being a dodgy bung taking fucker and getting himself sacked from the England job.

Liverpool had it so ridiculously easy first half that I think they became too comfortable and lost concentration.

Problem with that mindset is that all the build up play ends up becoming quite slow, cumbersome and laboured. There was just no zip to any of their moves until the last 10mins after they conceded. Their own fault really.

Archived