• Administrator

Kick-off 12.30

Live on BT Sport

2590.png      VS      1200px-Leeds_United_F.C._logo.svg.png

Recent Form
Tottenham - DWLLD
Leeds - WWLWL

Last 3 Meetings
27/01/2013 - Leeds 2-1 Tottenham (FA Cup)
03/02/2010 - Leeds 1-3 Tottenham (FA Cup)
23/01/2010 - Tottenham 2-2 Leeds (FA Cup)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough game. I feel like fate will conspire against us in this and Spurs are destined to get a win after 4 games without one.

We will obviously go there as if it was West Brom again and look to attack but I imagine Jose will love setting up to pick us off and they are one of the perfect sides to do that. You can see Son having a very influential game with the space between our midfield and defence.

I don't want to hear no moaning from Jose mind. They will have had a week's rest since Wolves, and we will play the same XI for the third straight game. I think we can cope with the fitness but obviously it's still a minor disadvantage.

Would be lovely to beat one of the superior sides having lost every game so far but as good as we were last time out, this isn't West Brom. Kane is due a couple.

I will be surprised if we avoid defeat, something like a 2 or 3-1 Spurs. 

15 hours ago, Lucas said:

Tough game. I feel like fate will conspire against us in this and Spurs are destined to get a win after 4 games without one.

We will obviously go there as if it was West Brom again and look to attack but I imagine Jose will love setting up to pick us off and they are one of the perfect sides to do that. You can see Son having a very influential game with the space between our midfield and defence.

I don't want to hear no moaning from Jose mind. They will have had a week's rest since Wolves, and we will play the same XI for the third straight game. I think we can cope with the fitness but obviously it's still a minor disadvantage.

Would be lovely to beat one of the superior sides having lost every game so far but as good as we were last time out, this isn't West Brom. Kane is due a couple.

I will be surprised if we avoid defeat, something like a 2 or 3-1 Spurs. 

Son is Spurs best player by a country mile. Kane is a dribbling knob. Stop Son, you stop Spurs. 

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Son is Spurs best player by a country mile. Kane is a dribbling knob. Stop Son, you stop Spurs. 

Kane’s been one of the best players in the league this season though? Good amount of goals, loads of assists too.

Son and Kane are both world class and together will always be a dangerous couple. But I also imagine Mourinho v Bielsa is sort of Mourinho’s wet dream in terms of teams he’d like to play against

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

For the amount of chances Bamford gets you'd imagine he would be scoring more and this is not just the game going on currently. 

Seems to be the thing for him. Needs a lot of chances to put one away.

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Seems to be the thing for him. Needs a lot of chances to put one away.

The good thing about him is that once he gets one in he tends to raise his game very quickly and starts to look a lot sharper. 

• The title was changed to Tottenham 1-0 Leeds - Saturday 2nd January, 2021
  • The title was changed to Tottenham 3-0 Leeds - Saturday 2nd January, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived