• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Storts said:

That was fun. What a night of results for us to not take advantage of tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Echo for us.

If Man Utd can lose to this Sheffield United side, then maybe you can both lose tomorrow? :what:

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Big win for Sheffield United that.

Four more points and they will avoid going down as the 'Worst Premier League side ever' tag.

Always safe for me, I saw that Derby side... light years apart from what we have here, just a shame for the momentum that we’ve got City next xD but fuck it. 

Man Utd were a bit unlucky tonight with the decisions. But at the same time Sheffield utd seemed to want it more and I'm sure man utd will get more decisions go for them over the season so won't feel to sorry for them 

You look at that second goal and taking away the deflection, a main issue there is Bruno and Pogba aren't marking the correct men. Pogba won't close the goal scorer because there's a man on the box who would be free and open if he did, Bruno isn't really marking anyone and should be sticking to the man on the box to allow Pogba to close down the goalscorer, after the ball is poorly cleared by De Gea this switches up a bit and then Pogba becomes closer to the man on the edge of the box and Bruno the goalscorer, but if they had closed their men down earlier this wouldn't have been a problem imo.

In fairness though there were a lot of problems with that goal for United

47 minutes ago, Danny said:

You look at that second goal and taking away the deflection, a main issue there is Bruno and Pogba aren't marking the correct men. Pogba won't close the goal scorer because there's a man on the box who would be free and open if he did, Bruno isn't really marking anyone and should be sticking to the man on the box to allow Pogba to close down the goalscorer, after the ball is poorly cleared by De Gea this switches up a bit and then Pogba becomes closer to the man on the edge of the box and Bruno the goalscorer, but if they had closed their men down earlier this wouldn't have been a problem imo.

In fairness though there were a lot of problems with that goal for United

Mate you should be a pundit that was a brilliant analysis 

Remember when City won their first title last kick of the game? Reminds me if that season when we lost at home 3-2 to bottom of the league Blackburn.

I have one question, why does Greenwood always get taken off over Martial?

You know what was strange for me during and after the game? For the first time during the game this season. I wasn’t losing my rag or swearing and ranting. I just quietly watched it. After the game I just slept well, wasn’t thinking in bed, what if? For hours.

Maybe it hit me during the game that we’ve been on a great run and were going to lose eventually. Or that we’ve punched above our weight and weren’t expected to be where we are. One thing that hit me after the cup defeat to City is that when they or Liverpool have a full 11, they’ll always be notches above us.

2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Man Utd were a bit unlucky tonight with the decisions. But at the same time Sheffield utd seemed to want it more and I'm sure man utd will get more decisions go for them over the season so won't feel to sorry for them 

What decisions? 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived