talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 1-4 Manchester City - Sunday 7th February 2021

football forums

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

But it’s just interesting seeing what gets scrutiny and what doesn’t.

Literally every decision gets scrutiny in this day and age mate. Not sure what doesn't. 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

So Fabinho has been playing at CB since fucking 6 weeks in... and still we have people moaning about Fabinho playing CB.

Fuck me it's getting beyond a joke. 

Obviously this thread is going to go on for about 14 pages about CB's.

It only goes on for pages when you put stuff like this in. What’s the point of this post? Somebody comments with a reason for concern, or wants to bring up a talking point. The literal point of a discussion board. 

Then you come in, stomping your feet and throwing toys out of the pram. As if nobody is allowed to have an opinion if it differs from yours. Bloody tedious to see you babying. 

Just now, Rick said:

It only goes on for pages when you put stuff like this in. What’s the point of this post? Somebody comments with a reason for concern, or wants to bring up a talking point. The literal point of a discussion board. 

Then you come in, stomping your feet and throwing toys out of the pram. As if nobody is allowed to have an opinion if it differs from yours. Bloody tedious to see you babying. 

Oh fuck off. You are the biggest most self entitled fanny on here and you tell me to put the toys back in?

Orate then xD

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Oh fuck off. You are the biggest most self entitled fanny on here and you tell me to put the toys back in?

Orate then xD

I was self entitled for wanting us to sign players to cover mass injury. 

Orate then. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Was there much scrutiny of the handball from that Salah shot? I missed it as I was switching from my phone to my laptop at that moment.

Far too close to the shot for it to be handball. Don't think it was away from the players body either. The 'silhouette' and 'natural position' anyway. 

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Can you two please not do this in every LFC thread. Nobody should be interested in being the forum’s next Brian & Teso taking their arguments into every thread.

If you can’t get on with each other, ignore each other.

Fair. That’ll be my last. 

Archived