talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 1-4 Manchester City - Sunday 7th February 2021

football forum

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh fuck off, that’s absolutely atrocious. Bad enough Alisson loses his head, but two defenders getting done up by Foden there is pathetic. I’m absolutely enraged by that. 

And there is absolutely NOTHING on the bench to come and influence the game. Absolute shambles. 

8 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I mean, I think they get given most of the time these days. Soft but I'm taking it. Can imagine the outrage wouldn't be anywhere near what it is on here if Salah wasn't involved

There’s no outrage mate just 2 people talking about it. Don’t do a @DeadLinesman and create a the forum hates us approach that doesn’t exist :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Rick said:

This is the most embarrassing, miserable way to hand your title over. 

Be great full and don’t question Klopp as some other Liverpool fans have suggested, not like you e spent millions of pounds and are one of the biggest clubs in the country :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Not really considering your circumstances. Dealt possibly the worst blow. 

I’m a bit sick of these apologist excuses for the team. That team put out was good enough to do better than they have done. 

Nobody can budget for Alisson losing his fucking head, twice, but you can make it easier on him by actually playing a natural defender in front of him and sorting out a more resilient midfield. 

4 minutes ago, Rick said:

This is the most embarrassing, miserable way to hand your title over. 

It is if you're a spoilt entitled little princess.

None of us think that though do we? We all realise the shite we have gone through this season. 

• Subscriber

All of that was actually so perfect I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow morning after I've had a full night's sleep and built the energy to laugh hard enough to do it justice.

Liverpool get such bad luck with their concussed goalkeepers :ph34r:.

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived