talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leeds 1-1 Liverpool - Monday 19th April, 2021

football forum

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Agreed. Including Liverpool fans. 

I’m not going to celebrate Leed’s goals or cheer them on because I don’t wish this shit on the players or manager. But if you’re asking me if I’m arsed if we win or lose then the answer is no. The game is a dead rubber like the rest of them this season. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, Rick said:

I’m not going to celebrate Leed’s goals or cheer them on because I don’t wish this shit on the players or manager. But if you’re asking me if I’m arsed if we win or lose then the answer is no. The game is a dead rubber like the rest of them this season. 

Yeah fair enough. 

I'm really hoping they get their way and go, because if they don't this will all be forgotten in a few weeks. 

This betrayal should never, ever be forgotten. The six clubs from England that have tried to ruin our beautiful game should be hated and expelled forever. 

Cunts, of the highest order.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

We've changed our fixture list and given them Pro Evo names. That did make me chuckle as someone that loved that game xD

IMG_20210419_182024.thumb.jpg.12f3e9e234dec67e97caa7dd1f4c71c6.jpg

I checked your website to see if this was legit as saw this earlier and it didn't show those names xD

Would be great if they did though. 

Just now, LFCMike said:

Aiming it at the wrong people tbh. 

Agree. The players and the manager all share the same feelings as the fans, so making their lives harder right now isn’t the way. 

8 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Let me be clear. I am not agreeing with any abuse towards players. Anybody thats done that is just silly and there's always some.

However, I've no problem with them congregating and sending a message to the world given its the first Television fixture since this all broke with posters and banners.

48 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

It would appear that none of the clubs involved told their managers, playing staff or fans. 

Big respect for Klopp coming out and stating what he feels. Had hoped that Ole was more in tune with the fans and would do similar If this league goes ahead i think i'll hang up my scarf and take up knitting.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Much as though it would be good to stick it to the clubs involved it's going to be the players and Management that will be feeling the heat of it and the decision had nothing to do with them... 

This is true but in the longer run the fans cant apply pressure on people who arent even in the country so for now this is the only recourse. 

4 minutes ago, Manc Red said:

It would appear that none of the clubs involved told their managers, playing staff or fans. 

Big respect for Klopp coming out and stating what he feels. Had hoped that Ole was more in tune with the fans and would do similar If this league goes ahead i think i'll hang up my scarf and take up knitting.

I watched the Tuchel interview earlier and he pretty much said the same thing, he said he learned about it yesterday and neither him nor the players were told anything about it... 

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

I watched the Tuchel interview earlier and he pretty much said the same thing, he said he learned about it yesterday and neither him nor the players were told anything about it... 

When you think of how these owners act, it really doesn't surprise me

• Subscriber

Klopp's interview to me was a sign that the players and managers aren't really going to stop it - they'll have their money probably doubled, it's wrong that they have to be the ones facing the media and whatnot but this just seems to be the way in society in general, those making awful decisions don't have to actually face up to them and people reluctantly have to do it on their behalf. See also covid regulations.

But yeah I don't expect much from the players or managers. A lot of them blatantly hate VAR and drop hints about that yet were never willing to compromise anything to get anything done about it, so I expect a similar outcome here.

• The title was changed to Leeds 0-1 Liverpool - Monday 19th April, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived