talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

1 minute ago, Any O'Brien said:

Thought it'd be a good laugh as a couple of others signed up for it too. Was thinking maybe we could take a few cans and it'd be good crack a night's camping. Didn't realise it took nearly a fucking week. 

Festivals are hard enough to camp at and normally you're eccied or ketted up to the eye balls.

Fair enough, looking forward to the aftermaths!

First day back at college. I started 2 weeks ago but classes got suspended due to the flooding. 

I guess postponed is a better word but the classes are really cool. The teacher is a commentator so the class is basically just football discussion and its about the radio so its useful for my podcast ambitions. A lot of the students got pictures with him. I didn't, because I like to act professionally :P

No idea if this is the right thread for this, but I've just joined courtesy of a random email from Rab. Was on TFF way back when as HotelCalifornia and I still recognise most of the names on here xD God knows last time I frequented that place but it's good to have found TFF (of sorts) again!

Cheers

• Upvote 3

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, tlr said:

No idea if this is the right thread for this, but I've just joined courtesy of a random email from Rab. Was on TFF way back when as HotelCalifornia and I still recognise most of the names on here xD God knows last time I frequented that place but it's good to have found TFF (of sorts) again!

Cheers

Christ. I remember you. Talk about blast from the past! 

5 minutes ago, Rab said:

Welcome bro.

Cheers, thanks for the email that pointed me here!

3 minutes ago, Batard said:

Christ. I remember you. Talk about blast from the past! 

That's how I feel right now looking through here. Honestly feel like I've never been away, nothing and nobody's changed! 

football forum
12 minutes ago, tlr said:

Cheers

Was just going to say your a blast from the past but Batard has beaten me to it, it's great to see you back here mate! I funnily enough remember you for that epic Football Manager save in Northern Ireland, I bet that's going back some years now xD. Hope you stick around!

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Was just going to say your a blast from the past but Batard has beaten me to it, it's great to see you back here mate! I funnily enough remember you for that epic Football Manager save in Northern Ireland, I bet that's going back some years now xD. Hope you stick around!

God that takes me back, that three years ago with Killymoon Rangers, got them to the verge of the Irish Premiership then lost it on the final game of the season and was so pissed off I never played the save again. Bastards then went and got relegated in real life so I can't do it anymore xD 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, I8allthepies said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but what happened to TFF? I posted there like a month ago. 

-NotLionelMeessi

had been going downhill for the best part of a year to be honest. Thanks to Rab and donations from myself and other members, TF365 was created :)

So, welcome to you and @tlr to TF365, good to have you both here!

4 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

You ol fucker :8_laughing: 

I feel it lately haha.

It's due to getting up extra early everyday, it starts to take its toll.

It's not a bad thing getting up at 5:00 on a saturday though bro as that's when the fish are feeding.

16 hours ago, I8allthepies said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but what happened to TFF? I posted there like a month ago. 

-NotLionelMeessi

We have all moved here mate as the old forum was full of bugs, never updated, the new owner was a cock who didn't have passion for the forum, so the likes of Rab and Harvey created a new forum. It has all the same members on here, so it's as if TFF hasn't gone anywhere, we've just had a fresh start.

Welcome back either way bud and hope you stick around.

39 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I feel it lately haha.

It's due to getting up extra early everyday, it starts to take its toll.

It's not a bad thing getting up at 5:00 on a saturday though bro as that's when the fish are feeding.

We have all moved here mate as the old forum was full of bugs, never updated, the new owner was a cock who didn't have passion for the forum, so the likes of Rab and Harvey created a new forum. It has all the same members on here, so it's as if TFF hasn't gone anywhere, we've just had a fresh start.

Welcome back either way bud and hope you stick around.

I hope to as well. My hiatus was the result of my University banning the old TFS page. 

43 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

It's been pissing it down all day up here(same with yesterday), although it was brilliant last friday-monday.

Brilliant down here today.  Must be all the witches where you're from that causes that weather. :ph34r:

football forum
2 hours ago, Romesh said:

this weather is absolutely mint. and it's only March. can't wait for summer. 

Pissed it down at 21:00 when I was playing football last night but it's been much better today, nothing amazing though although I have been away recently. 

Looking forward to summer though I must say, seems like ages since we've had scorching weather.

football forum
3 minutes ago, I8allthepies said:

The weather here is absolutely bipolar. It's sunny, then clouds, then rains, then gets sunny again, then clouds. Hate this transitional period between winter and spring. 

Hasn't that got something to do with Mexicans?