talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Well done mate. ;)

Which club?

PM'd you. I'm a bit paranoid about giving the actual name because of past experiences.

My first weekend in two weeks. So relaxed right now. I'm thanful I managed to fix my computer before my weekend as that was incredibly stressful. I had to splurge on a new graphics cards though, which isn't what my wallet wanted.

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Its a third tier club which is a great start for me I'd say. I rather not give the name as I've had an experience in the past where someone tried to get involved with my personal life and had me leaving that place because of trolls.

I think so. They said that they named me as the club journalist (in spanish of course, not sure if it'd be translated differently). They also asked me to help start a twitter account for the club.

Right now I'm looking for their most famous ex player, who started at the club and went on to become a very good primera division player. I'm trying to interview him. I have a few contacts that could help me talk to him.

to be honest, if you're gonna run their Twitter, it won't take long to find out considering this is a public forum?

regardless, good luck in doing what you've wanted to do and hope it leads to higher-profile jobs in future :) 

1 hour ago, Berserker said:

I feel like trolling someone on Twitter, any suggestions? :35_thinking:

Ask Ben Shapiro about Jewish involvement in Bolshevism and anything concerning the grey-morality of Israel. Very intelligent fellow but is blindingly loyal to the cock-cutting-cult of Judaism. 

5 hours ago, Stan said:

Happy birthday @Tsubasa

Image result for dortmund birthday gif

I hear Mrs @Cannabis is on her way to give you a surprise. 

5 hours ago, ATL said:

What a weekend. Had a tennis tournament on Friday, was at the Masters all day on Saturday, and then yesterday had to do some freelance stuff, concert, Watch the final round of the Masters, and had a work emergency that required me to go into the office from 1am - 3am.

I'm absolutely exhausted.

Regardless, Happy Birthdays to one of the best guys here. @Tsubasa

5 hours ago, Cure said:

@Tsubasa mein freund. Habe einen tollen Geburtstag. Enjoy the cake.

1a6db3c7dde7d1ddce3b40dbeeb12cb8.jpg

Thanks, guys! Appreciate it. And that cake looks disgusting. 

One of my best mates is an utter freak. Today he was filmed on live Facebook dancing shirtless for 'the ladies', spreading his arse cheeks, and whiping his cock out. All while he threw his shirt and phone into a lit brazier. Love him to bits.

• Upvote 1

Exciting week ahead. Got an interview this weekend with a major company that I've been trying to get in with. They are 2 openings for the positions I am looking at, and this would allow me to get a pay increase, and I would work from home every Tuesday and Friday.

On the wife front. Shit is tough. I'm not sure how it was for you, @DeadLinesman, or any other fathers, but my wife is completely driving me nuts during the 1st trimester of her pregnancy.

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

They're fucking murder mate and I'm finding out first hand AGAIN. Was keeping it quiet, but fuck it........

IMG_9680.PNG

Christ man, congrats on #2!

Yeah, it's absolutely driving me insane. I know she is having major hormone changes, but this is getting extreme.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ATL said:

Christ man, congrats on #2!

Yeah, it's absolutely driving me insane. I know she is having major hormone changes, but this is getting extreme.

I'm keeping it off FB for the time being. Know exactly what you're going through though mate. My Mrs is literally intolerable at the moment. Feels almost like an exscuse just to act like a massive bastard with me 😂

8 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I'm keeping it off FB for the time being. Know exactly what you're going through though mate. My Mrs is literally intolerable at the moment. Feels almost like an exscuse just to act like a massive bastard with me 😂

I understand.

My wife has been on Adderall for 5 years, so now that she is off, and she is without coffee, she literally can't carry a conversation for 3 minutes. Yesterday she just sat on the couch, going in and out of sleeps, watching some house show. Got a stern look and talking to when I tried to change the channel so I just said 'F* it', and watched TV in the bedroom.

8 hours ago, Berserker said:

Congrats, do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet or is it too son?

Not finding out, one of life's rare surprises!

8 hours ago, ATL said:

I understand.

My wife has been on Adderall for 5 years, so now that she is off, and she is without coffee, she literally can't carry a conversation for 3 minutes. Yesterday she just sat on the couch, going in and out of sleeps, watching some house show. Got a stern look and talking to when I tried to change the channel so I just said 'F* it', and watched TV in the bedroom.

He that all the time mate. I've basically been a single parent for 3 months and I still get shit for missing one thing out of a million 😂

8 hours ago, Stan said:

Good luck with the interview @ATL and congratulations to you @DeadLinesman

Is it definitely yours :ph34r:

It's bald. That's all the confirmation I need.

• Upvote 1

What a fucking night tonight was. I'm in an adult Singles league that encompasses the city of Atlanta. We are in the playoffs, and I got seeded #3 (out of 64). This guy I played tonight was good as hell, and I lost the first set 3-6. 

Turns out, I changed my tactics completely, and instead of trying to smack the ball past him, I just waited for him to make a mistake. 2 HOURS LATER, I ended up winning the match. 

3-6, 6-4, 6-1

I'm onto the 3rd round. 

• Upvote 2