talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Cheers all for the Birthday wishes, I was going to take the wife up to the pub later but it is pissing down outside so we will knock that one on the head and just sit in and have a few drinks. :D

Treat yourself to some sausage stew, fish and chips or chicken and chips!

• 2 weeks later...

So a few months ago I bought the wife and I tickets to the Van Gogh Experience that was here in Atlanta, and so we went today and I can't even begin to describe how incredible the whole immersion is.

If you have never heard of it, here it is - https://vangoghexpo.com/

I almost had sensory overload, but the entire production was simply brilliant.

• Wow 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 05/06/2021 at 19:26, Eco said:

So a few months ago I bought the wife and I tickets to the Van Gogh Experience that was here in Atlanta, and so we went today and I can't even begin to describe how incredible the whole immersion is.

If you have never heard of it, here it is - https://vangoghexpo.com/

I almost had sensory overload, but the entire production was simply brilliant.

Exciting to hear! My girlfriend and I actually just bought tickets for the one here (I think in July?) also taking my old man. I was kind of on the fence about it but thought what the hell, the other two are super into it but you've given me hope!

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Exciting to hear! My girlfriend and I actually just bought tickets for the one here (I think in July?) also taking my old man. I was kind of on the fence about it but thought what the hell, the other two are super into it but you've given me hope!

It's actually brilliant, you all should enjoy it.

16 minutes ago, McAzeem said:

What's up with the forum? I keep getting signed out and sometimes can't sign in. Flags of members aren't showing. 

They are phasing you out mate... It's like the forums version of the 'purge' but without all the violence... as time goes by you won't even be able to log on anymore and after about 6 months everyone will wonder why you don't come on here anymore.. 

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Administrator
47 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

They are phasing you out mate... It's like the forums version of the 'purge' but without all the violence... as time goes by you won't even be able to log on anymore and after about 6 months everyone will wonder why you don't come on here anymore.. 

Yes and I personally chose @McAzeem first as the Guinea pig. 

• Administrator

You have to be another level of cunt to do this. Even if it wasn't just a few hours after what happened to Eriksen its fucking stupid to vandalise something that could save someone's life. 

• Subscriber

Ducks, Geese same thing. We recently had a handful of Canadian Geese with a bunch of baby Goslings show up near our work. Annoying traffic etc as they wander all over the street back and forth taking their sweet ass time stopping trucks as they please. Well once a week I close up the shop and we have two swing fence gates I lock up and close at the end of the night. After I moved my car, locked the inside gate and was just about to lock the outside gate and leave a couple of Geese and a couple of Goslings waddle up to the inner gate and start looking around. I thought about leaving them for a second or two, there is a hole in the fence they would probably eventually find but I opened everything back up and of course as I open the inner gate they wander off to the back of the yard. I herded the fuckers all the way out meanwhile the one is hissing at me the whole way and flapping his wings near the end. I took a little video anyways of my herding exploits.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...