talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 22 Matches - 14-16th January, 2022

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ridiculous ridiculous VAR call.

I get its probably in the rules somewhere but he was on the line trying to get out the way, his body language indicated it.

So so so unfortunate. Jammy West Ham. Should be 2-4 this.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Ridiculous ridiculous VAR call.

I get its probably in the rules somewhere but he was on the line trying to get out the way, his body language indicated it.

So so so unfortunate. Jammy West Ham. Should be 2-4 this.

Should be, but it's correct. Doesn't matter what his body language is or whether ball was going in or not. It's hit him and he's standing in an offside position. 

Not seen the second or third goals. We’re in a rut at the moment and gees to dig ourselves out of it. Hopefully the return of David Raya and Josh Dasilva within the month should boost things for us, we really miss Raya’s distribution. Doesn’t help Onyeka is away at the moment too.

Wish we could see more of Yoane Wissa, less of Toney or Mbeumo. Both need competition.

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Chill out ffs. It's half time and we're winning. 

You and Rick are like spoilt kids sometimes you really are.

You only ever post on here when we win. Always come in on your high horse when all has went good. Wish you would put a fucking sock in it at times. 

In the circumstances, that is the most pleasing 3pts we will get this season. Thoroughly deserved.

West Ham can fuck off and fuck off some more after that. They got lucky three games in a row with VAR against us, and I thought it would be a fourth occasion but thankfully not.

The effort, 1 through to 11 today was faultless. Just an honest bunch of lads sweating blood for the team.

Two injuries to senior players in the first 20mins. Honestly, what ladder has Bielsa walked under this season?

On comes 18 year old Leo Hjelde, brilliant performance filling in at LB, never fazed. 19 year old, Lewis Bate, got subbed on and off but can hold his head high, never disgraced us, we just needed that experience at the end. A bench loaded with kids apart from Rodrigo. A great 'moral' win for us.

Tactically, Marcelo has worked the plan to a tee. We looked like scoring everytime we went forward, much like the side of last season. So exciting to watch.

Got lucky with Bowen's miss at the end but we earnt that. This team doesn't 'alf give you heart attacks but it's games like these that make it all worthwhile and why we put up with the lows.

Huge, huge win. The job Marcelo is doing with hands tied behind his back is honestly unreal. We can breathe a little easier now.

Chuffed to nuts. You Whites.

5 minutes ago, Rick said:

You only ever post on here when we win. Always come in on your high horse when all has went good. Wish you would put a fucking sock in it. 

Its the opposite.. I post most when we lose to try and shut down you two pair of fannies. We win 99% of the time xD

Reversed.. I wish you would put a sock in it and stop moaning like little girls everytime a game doesn't go our way (which isn't very often btw) :hh:

40 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Its the opposite.. I post most when we lose to try and shut down you two pair of fannies. We win 99% of the time xD

Reversed.. I wish you would put a sock in it and stop moaning like little girls everytime a game doesn't go our way (which isn't very often btw) :hh:

My “moaning” is to do with off the pitch goings on. Not often will you see me complaining about us during the game. 

Unfortunately I was working today so not been able to watch any of the game. Good to see that we won fairly comfortably in the end, as I was worried it was going to be a repeat of the Arsenal performance. 

• Subscriber

Think we did alright today. Yeah, you could argue that some of the passing initially didn't have the incisiveness it normally does and it won't because of the squad we're playing right now. Trent was abysmal in the Arsenal match and it seems he came out today with a point to prove and did quite well. The same really goes for Robbo who's been a bit lackluster of late. 

Also, Firmino's pass back to Mino really tells you a lot about him as a player. He could easily have tried to take it on himself but he pushed it back to Mino for that goal. When you watch Bobby slow turn folks or make the kinds of little passes he does its quite the treat. 

If they go into the Arsenal match on Friday with this kind energy I think we'll walk away with a win.

5 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

We hadn’t won a league game in a month before today, So yes it does happen often, too often actually FSGMadLad.

• The title was changed to Other PL Round 22 Matches - 14-16th January, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived