football forum

• The title was changed to Football agent Mino Raiola dies aged 54
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Reports coming in he’s not dead……..

Comeback of the year. 

edit: Just read he's fighting for his life in ICU. Let's hope he pulls through. 

• The title was changed to Football agent Mino Raiola fighting for his life

Raiola was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead. He was then transferred to a better hospital where doctors upgraded his condition to 'alive'. :ph34r:

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Raiola was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead. He was then transferred to a better hospital where doctors upgraded his condition to 'alive'. :ph34r:

Homer Simpson Scam GIF - Homer Simpson Scam Scamola - Discover & Share GIFs

• The title was changed to Football Agent Mino Raiola Current Health Status - Very Pissed Off

I hope this POS is dead or is about to die. Agents like Raiola are vultures and parasites who are sucking the life out of the game.  He offers nothing positive to the game, his whole MO is to move players every few years so he can line his pockets with outrageous agent fees.   His constant interfering and mauneaving disrupts the clubs his clients play for, they are no sooner signed that the rumours of moving to another club start.

RIP  my ass,  let me know where they bury him, if I am in the area I will piss on his grave.

1 minute ago, Redcanuck said:

I hope this POS is dead or is about to die. Agents like Raiola are vultures and parasites who are sucking the life out of the game.  He offers nothing positive to the game, his whole MO is to move players every few years so he can line his pockets with outrageous agent fees.   His constant interfering and mauneaving disrupts the clubs his clients play for, they are no sooner signed that the rumours of moving to another club start.

RIP  my ass,  let me know where they bury him, if I am in the area I will piss on his grave.

Aye, alright hard man. Calm down 😂

This whole story is bizarre as fuck. 

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

I wonder if he got a cut of the salary from the ambulance drivers.

1 hour ago, Redcanuck said:

He gets players paid, that is entirely positive.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Why is that bad? Otherwise it'd be the CEO getting a fatter pay-cheque

I think or hope it would mean cheaper tickets, a return to a working class sport and no longer an up market leisure activity.

Just now, Redcanuck said:

I think or hope it would mean cheaper tickets, a return to a working class sport and no longer an up market leisure activity.

What!? xD How on earth is players getting paid more have anything to do with ticket prices? Ticketing is chump change compared to the 20 billion pounds the league generates from TV

They are paid proportionally to how much money a club generates, not the other way around.

2 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Honestly tickets for English stadiums being expensive has more to do with English clubs having private owners than with players's pay-cheques. Also pricing out working class was desired from the officials since they made these spectators responsible for England's 80ties hooliganism issues.

• The title was changed to Football Agent Mino Raiola Current Health Status - Actually dead

Archived