talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Champions League FINAL - Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid - Saturday 28th May, 2022

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm behind Liverpool for this. I'd rather anybody lift a trophy than the self-entitled tit Florentino Perez and his deluded cult. The disgust they've displayed at Kylian Mbappe for deciding to stay at PSG perfectly encapsulates the misguided arrogance they all have. As if we didn't need another example after the Super League debacle last year. The sooner any grip they have on football's elite slips the better it is for everybody.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I'm behind Liverpool for this. I'd rather anybody lift a trophy than the self-entitled tit Florentino Perez and his deluded cult. The disgust they've displayed at Kylian Mbappe for deciding to stay at PSG perfectly encapsulates the misguided arrogance they all have. As if we didn't need another example after the Super League debacle last year. The sooner any grip they have on football's elite slips the better it is for everybody.

Liverpool were part of the super league plans too? Not to condone Perez or Real, but the Super League debacle both clubs were part of... 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Liverpool were part of the super league plans too? Not to condone Perez or Real, but the Super League debacle both clubs were part of... 

Perez was the Pied Piper, the others were the rats. But that was just merely one example of why he's a detestable human.

10 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Regardless of Liverpool winning it or not, the English football media will still be saying how iconic and mythical their season has been.

I mean, they have done what no other English team has done before.

Still a great season whatever happens tonight but I think we need to win tonight for it to be looked back on in years to come as one of the greatest seasons.

18 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Still a great season whatever happens tonight but I think we need to win tonight for it to be looked back on in years to come as one of the greatest seasons.

Looking at what Liverpool have achieved recently, it'll be a good season having won the EFL Cup and FA Cup. I wouldn't say it's a great one. During this run under Klopp as a top side again, it'd be third behind the season you won the league and the season you won the Champions League.

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

Looking at what Liverpool have achieved recently, it'll be a good season having won the EFL Cup and FA Cup. I wouldn't say it's a great one. During this run under Klopp as a top side again, it'd be third behind the season you won the league and the season you won the Champions League.

Like I say, it depends on tonight. If we win tonight it's Liverpool's best season since 1984 andb in the top three ever.

3 hours ago, LFCMike said:

There’s nothing to celebrate about nearly, not quite though, is there. Not being argumentative, but you’d rather win a treble than get close to a Quad and not win it. Fuck, I’d kill for a sniff of a charity shield right now 😂

9 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

There’s nothing to celebrate about nearly, not quite though, is there. Not being argumentative, but you’d rather win a treble than get close to a Quad and not win it. Fuck, I’d kill for a sniff of a charity shield right now 😂

You just ignored the second paragraph then yeah?

I have a very good feeling about Liverpool I think they are the stronger side, but Real Madrid can never be underestimated. They have many quality players and in a one off match, anything is possible. May the best team win.

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

You just ignored the second paragraph then yeah?

The second paragraph means nothing in the context of my post. You said you’ve done what no team has done before? Every team has nearly won something. Anyway, not even here to argue. Have a great night.

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMike said:

Tories do get under the skin

Ah yeah, cos all of Leicester is tory isn't it? Like saying scousers are all thieves or pickpockets. Not true is it? 

• The title was changed to Champions League FINAL - Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid - Saturday 28th May, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived