• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Casemiro Joins Man Utd

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

its obviously the money

Once he is through the door he will have to work for it. He’s a serial winner, and you don’t just shake that mentality. If Utd end up keeping Ronaldo, perhaps him, Casemiro & Varane can build some sort of solid ex-Madrid spine to their team. 

Maybe, just maybe, he really wants a new challenge?

The bloke has won everything x 3. He's experienced the pinnacle of club football more than once playing for the biggest club on the planet. The Premier League could've always been a goal for him. 

It probably is for the money but so what?

Will he improve Man Utd's midfield? Yes.

The price tag for a 30 year old is a bit high but I don't think Man Utd fans will care (they'll probably continue pretending the Glazers never spend money).

21 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Maybe, just maybe, he really wants a new challenge?

The bloke has won everything x 3. He's experienced the pinnacle of club football more than once playing for the biggest club on the planet. The Premier League could've always been a goal for him. 

30/31 you don't do challenges.  his income went up twice it is naive to consider it a good final payday

18 minutes ago, 6666 said:

It probably is for the money but so what?

Will he improve Man Utd's midfield? Yes.

The price tag for a 30 year old is a bit high but I don't think Man Utd fans will care (they'll probably continue pretending the Glazers never spend money).

it's 60m fee plus 50m excluding bonuses on wages for a guy that will be 35/36 at the end

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

30/31 you don't do challenges.  his income went up twice it is naive to consider it a good final payday

30/31?

Why can't it be both?

Why can't he want a new challenge, and get paid handsomely for it?

1 hour ago, Stan said:

30/31?

Why can't it be both?

Why can't he want a new challenge, and get paid handsomely for it?

he will be 31 before the season ends he is into his age 31 season. 

Maybe there is some challenge but it is not like life in madrid is worth giving up for Manchester unless there is incentive. 

5 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

its obviously the money

Yeah obviously just money..... 

Nothing to do with the fact we're one of the biggest football clubs on the planet. 

Obviously we pay well but he's not signed for Wigan Athletic has he. 

2 hours ago, Devil said:

Yeah obviously just money..... 

Nothing to do with the fact we're one of the biggest football clubs on the planet. 

Obviously we pay well but he's not signed for Wigan Athletic has he. 

Gary Neville said your stadium is falling down, nothing special about joining united these days, it's more of an eyebrow raiser when a good players linked xD

48 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Gary Neville said your stadium is falling down, nothing special about joining united these days, it's more of an eyebrow raiser when a good players linked xD

Pal, let's have it right. A successful united is more a draw than your tin pot club will ever be. 

The stadium isn't falling to pieces, the Bernabue was a shit hole until recently and the Nou Camp was as well. 

Hasn't stopped players flocking there. 

4 minutes ago, Devil said:

Pal, let's have it right. A successful united is more a draw than your tin pot club will ever be. 

The stadium isn't falling to pieces, the Bernabue was a shit hole until recently and the Nou Camp was as well. 

Your kidding yourself mate ;)

On 19/08/2022 at 23:32, Devil said:

Mate Old Trafford is a disgrace now. The away end probably in the top 3 worst in the league in terms of concourse and facilities. Obviously I can’t speak for the home ends but it’s falling well behind the standards that should be set 

1 hour ago, Storts said:

Mate Old Trafford is a disgrace now. The away end probably in the top 3 worst in the league in terms of concourse and facilities. Obviously I can’t speak for the home ends but it’s falling well behind the standards that should be set 

It's definitely not a disgrace. 

I can't speak for the away area but my old season ticket was in the quadrant directly opposite the away section and whilst the concourse area was small it is no different to 90% of stadiums I've visited. 

It's clearly not going to be of the standard of the newer stadiums but to label it a disgrace is simply not true. 

Archived