talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brighton 2-4 Arsenal - Saturday 31st December, 2022

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Brighton_&_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.p       VS      1200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
09/11/2022 - Arsenal 1-3 Brighton (EFL Cup)
09/04/2022 - Arsenal 1-2 Brighton
02/10/2021 - Brighton 0-0 Arsenal

Recent Form
Brighton - WLLWW
Arsenal - WLWWW

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Very easy for Arsenal.

Brighton miss Mac Allister in their midfield. And the lack of a proper striker instead of playing Trossard there.

Lamptey is doing well vs Martinelli though.

• The title was changed to Brighton 0-3 Arsenal - Saturday 31st December, 2022

A bit more uncomfortable than it should have been at the end there but Brighton are a very good side, so I can't complain about a 4-2 away win. I thought we might struggle going forward with Gabriel Jesus out injured, but we've scored 7 in two matches without him and Nketiah has stepped up as he did at the end of last season.

Newcastle, Spurs and United next. Three massive matches that we need results from if we don't want City creeping up on us.

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

Think I'm about at the point where I fancy Arsenal now. Long way to go but they look legit to me.

Yeah I agree, they have earned a 7pt lead and earned the right to be considered just favourites.

No point playing it down, their form is excellent and that's what we have to judge on.

They got a 22 game season now to hold it together.

• The title was changed to Brighton 2-4 Arsenal - Saturday 31st December, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived