talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2022/23 - Third Round Matches

football forum

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Where was the outrage when we got fucked by a similar decision against Arsenal? Seems weird you seem to like them more than us.

That was a disgrace as well. And what a silly comment 😂

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

@Lucas, after looking at our line up, if you don't win by five goals, the club should be folded with immediate effect.

Holy fuck, that's a horrible line up.

Behave, we know that won't happen. It's a cup game and no matter how poor you are doing, you'll dig in and perform above your station for TV and a Premier League team, not to mention our awful record down there.

Besides, we're playing Llorente and Junior Firpo so absolutely anything could happen back there xD

20230108_133401.jpg

I don't mind the team we have put out to be fair, Gyabi looks a great prospect and I'm glad Gelhardt gets a start. 

That's a very young line up when you factor Gyabi (18) Greenwood (20), Aaronson (22), Summerville (21), Gelhardt (20) and Gnonto (19).

I do wonder if we needed to blend that with a bit of experience, but we'll see how they do. Disappointed he's not given a start to Drameh, thought that would have been ideal given he played there.

I do think we'll win but I think knowing us, we never make things comfortable. Going for a 2-0 win.

9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Behave, we know that won't happen. It's a cup game and no matter how poor you are doing, you'll dig in and perform above your station for TV and a Premier League team, not to mention our awful record down there.

Besides, we're playing Llorente and Junior Firpo so absolutely anything could happen back there xD

20230108_133401.jpg

I don't mind the team we have put out to be fair, Gyabi looks a great prospect and I'm glad Gelhardt gets a start. 

That's a very young line up when you factor Gyabi (18) Greenwood (20), Aaronson (22), Summerville (21), Gelhardt (20) and Gnonto (19).

I do wonder if we needed to blend that with a bit of experience, but we'll see how they do. Disappointed he's not given a start to Drameh, thought that would have been ideal given he played there.

I do think we'll win but I think knowing us, we never make things comfortable. Going for a 2-0 win.

Fair enough. 6-0 it is. We won't score at all.

Also, I can confirm that Greenwood is very good, according to Football Manager and how he's done for my Cardiff team. :)

23 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Fair enough. 6-0 it is. We won't score at all.

Also, I can confirm that Greenwood is very good, according to Football Manager and how he's done for my Cardiff team. :)

Kind of waiting for Greenwood to show a bit more tbh but I think he's certainly got something. Ideally he would go out on loan but our squad is so small we use the likes of him and Gelhardt because we need to.

Gyabi has started well, really like him. He's not playing like he's an 18 year old.

3 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

We're as shit as expected. Leeds with loads of energy and dominating us so far.

Told you. Absolutely told you.

Long as we have a hole in our arse, we don't win comfortbly, defence is shit and we can't win in Cardiff.

Shambles and embarassing goal to concede from what is virtually Cardiff's first attack.

As I said, this was never going to be easy.

Absolute shambles at the back whoever goes in there. Just basic, shite goals conceded. Its demoralising to keep giving games away.

We haven't won an FA Cup game since 2016/17 and its not going to change now.

Jesse Marsch has to go.

13 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

No idea how we're winning at half time but I'll take it.

Still expecting to lose 4-2 mind.

If you had £20 to bet, there is no way you'd bet on that happening and you know it. 

That was typical Leeds under Marsch. Some promisong build up with no cutting edge in the final third and then gifotng the opposition goals without them doing anything to earn it.

I've had enough of this fraud. This is rank, embarassing and a footprint for what we do so often in the Premier League.

The boos were completely justified. A fantastic following down there today, at times it sounded like a home game, and thats what we get.

No more excuses. Bielsa was sacked for losing heavily to big clubs with an injury hit squad. But when we were good, we were good against lesser opposition.

This is far, far worse. It's unjustifiyable. Jesse Marsch is absolutely tragic and has no idea what to do. He has to go.

Embarassing that. Salvaging a draw at a very poor Cardiff City B Team who had two goals from two real attempts.

Dunno what it is but we are eternally cursed there, I'm just surprised we actually equalised so late after missing a penalty.

Lost a lot of love for this club over the last year or so, realy don't like where we are at currently under this manager, the owner and a lot of this squad.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived