• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 20 Fixtures - 14-15th January, 2023

football forums

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@Whiskey @RandoEFC Drawing at home with Southampton is a very bad result. Probably the end of Lampard. The issue I do have with Everton though is that Ancelotti didn't do well with you then he won the champions league and la liga. Some people have said he's good at man management but not so good with developing players but he must be half decent to win those 2 competitions. To me that suggests there are a lot of background issues at Everton and changing manager will only make so much difference.

Be a good result now :ph34r:

• Administrator
Just now, Honey Honey said:

I wonder if they could just rotate jobs :ph34r:

If Moyes or Lampard can instil some confidence in our players and not belittle them, then I'm all for it.

Anyone but Rodgers, right now.

What is interesting is Klopp doesn’t think it’s a midfield issue, think he’s alluded to that quite a lot recently. Would love to see a tactical and statistical breakdown of the team this season that would show what his issues with the team are

56 minutes ago, Rick said:

I’m tired. 

Nothing is changing week to week. Klopp is as to blame as anybody on that pitch. Tactics haven’t worked all season, yet he persists with them. 

He tried to change things up today. Thiago was at the tip of a diamond for a lot of the first half but we were all over the place.

25 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Ridiculous day on all levels for the club. Just at the ground, protest fizzling out but a decent turnout. I'll post more later but that probably finishes Lampard off sadly.

He needs to look at the situation and just move on,  he may have to take a job in the lower leagues but if he stays the risk to him grows.   For everton I don't see many managers prepared to take that job,  its a one road down job.  Dyche is the favourite name but I can't see him taking a team that is as bad as Everton,  he may get the West Ham or Leicester job which is slightly more appealing. 

• Administrator

1 goal in last 5 games.

Horrendous form. 

Pathetic, really. Owners really do need to put Rodgers out of his misery. There's no use keeping him here. Even getting rid of him might just be a release for the players.

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

1 goal in last 5 games.

Horrendous form. 

Pathetic, really. Owners really do need to put Rodgers out of his misery. There's no use keeping him here. Even getting rid of him might just be a release for the players.

Who would you want as his replacement?

Archived