talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

Normally we get an injury to Henderson OR Gomez when Southgate calls them up. Does he get bonus points for returning both injured this time?

I know it’s not his fault but holy fuck it is so annoying. Especially as it’s always England and it’s always those two.

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Stan said:

So it's just Van Dijk, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez and Salah confirmed out and there can be less panic? 

I think there will be panic until we have as much of our starting XI back. But when you look at it as just four players out (for now) it doesn't look as bad. 

Salah is a big miss, carries a constant goal/assist threat. Thiago playing should restore some calm to the team though, if they can get ahead then he'll be frustrating for Leicester to play against. 

Still think this is Leicester's opportunity to get a win at Anfield, Rodgers has show some tactical flexibility this year and I think he can get the better of Klopp here.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

So it's just Van Dijk, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez and Salah confirmed out and there can be less panic? 

Hendo and Robertson are also major doubts. Thats literally more than half our first team, and literally our whole first choice defence. Then there is Ox, then there is Allison, Firmino etc coming back from the other side of the world. 

Let's not pretend that if Leicester don't take something from this game then they have no business being talked about as top four material. 

38 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Salah is a big miss, carries a constant goal/assist threat. Thiago playing should restore some calm to the team though, if they can get ahead then he'll be frustrating for Leicester to play against. 

Still think this is Leicester's opportunity to get a win at Anfield, Rodgers has show some tactical flexibility this year and I think he can get the better of Klopp here.

He should get the better of Klopp to be honest, seeing as Klopp has less than half a team to choose from. 

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Hendo and Robertson are also major doubts. Thats literally more than half our first team, and literally our whole first choice defence. Then there is Ox, then there is Allison, Firmino etc coming back from the other side of the world. 

Let's not pretend that if Leicester don't take something from this game then they have no business being talked about as top four material. 

Ox xD Come on man, he spends more time in the physio room than on the pitch. 

Sorry but are you actually saying if we can't beat you on Sunday, then we can't be talked about as top 4? As if we've not beaten Man City, Arsenal, Leeds away this season already?

Might I remind you you got absolutely hammered away at Villa earlier this season? Does this mean you're not title contenders? I think not. You definitely will be and I think it's vastly exaggerated from you to say that one defeat on Sunday makes our season a write-off for challenging for top 4. 

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

He should get the better of Klopp to be honest, seeing as Klopp has less than half a team to choose from. 

Are you the only team with injury troubles or players that have gone away with international squads?

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

No!!! What are you talking about man!? Ffs 

It’s all one big conspiracy the world is against Liverpool and we need to stop their players playing for England altogether. 

:ph34r:

• Upvote 1

The fume on here xD

Come on lads fuck me. Im obviously a bit pissed with our luck this season regarding injuries, covid etc... but im obviously intentionally exaggerating saying shit like i have above.

If you look back a few pages i was one of the first to say that whoever finishes above us will win the league. In my opinion we have by far the best balanced squad, by far the best starting 11 and by far the best manager in this country.

All these injuries and Covid etc just proves what I have been saying to all these people saying we need mega signings ... that we don't! We are well capable of fielding a side that can beat anyone in the league, even without VVD, Gomez, Trent, Robertson, Hendo, Thiago, Ox, Salah. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

The fume on here xD

Come on lads fuck me. Im obviously a bit pissed with our luck this season regarding injuries, covid etc... but im obviously intentionally exaggerating saying shit like i have above.

If you look back a few pages i was one of the first to say that whoever finishes above us will win the league. In my opinion we have by far the best balanced squad, by far the best starting 11 and by far the best manager in this country.

All these injuries and Covid etc just proves what I have been saying to all these people saying we need mega signings ... that we don't! We are well capable of fielding a side that can beat anyone in the league, even without VVD, Gomez, Trent, Robertson, Hendo, Thiago, Ox, Salah. 

Do you think you need to/will buy anyone in January?

5 hours ago, Stan said:

That’s just both starting CBS (and one is arguably our best player), probably our most creative player, and also our best attacker!

Why the fuck would there be less panic?

3 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

No!!! What are you talking about man!? Ffs 

It’s all one big conspiracy the world is against Liverpool and we need to stop their players playing for England altogether. 

:ph34r:

Tbf I’d love it if our English players never ever played for England again