talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2023/24 Gameweek 34 - 20-25th April, 2024

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benny Blanco with the second. Been wasting chances since the first goal. Finally 2-0.

Chelsea have been very poor since the restart. Constantly giving the ball away cheaply.

30 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Really should've gotten another goal in that half and Jackson is extremely lucky to still be on. Don't know how the ref missed that one.

Dunno how he wasn't sent off tbh, that was a shockingly bad challenge.

2 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Arsenal are absolutely fantastic to watch.

Some of the football they play is incredible to be fair. Though, Chelsea have been fucking godawful as per usual. 

We can’t let it come down to fucking goal difference, surely?

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

Some of the football they play is incredible to be fair. Though, Chelsea have been fucking godawful as per usual. 

We can’t let it come down to fucking goal difference, surely?

If it comes down to goal difference, fair play to Arsenal tbh

• Subscriber

Can one of the clubs with a bit of money not just go all out and buy Cole Palmer this summer just for the sake of putting Chelsea into a relegation fight? I don't think we'll ever see a better opportunity for one of the Super League Six punted into the Championship. 

• Subscriber

Mad how Arteta in his first coaching job has turned Arsenal into this side while the strings of more experienced and decorated managers at Chelsea and Man Utd over the years have made them worse and worse. Shows the importance of having your ducks in a row as a club and having an actual plan, but I also think what he's doing as a manager is a bit underrated still.

That Arsenal result only says to me that whilst they are close, they don't quite have that minerals to win the big prizes yet.

It's all well and good smashing a depleted and drained Chelsea 5-0 when the pressure is off but where was that against Villa/Bayern the other week?

It's a lot harder to win when you have it in your hands and it's all to lose. Didn't quite have that killer mentality the really succesful sides have yet. Pretty sure nobody can really see City blinking.

Edited by Lucas

• Subscriber

Actually not that stressed about tonight. I think we have a not insignificant chance of keeping them to a draw. I can't see how we'll really hurt them enough to nick a 1-0 win and if they score first at any time in the game then it's game over. I do expect us to go down maybe 0-2 or something but it's all about survival at this point and we're finally in a good position. Anything we get tonight would be a massive bonus and it would of course be very funny if we could cost them 2 points which could end their title charge but my expectations are zero. I will be pissed off though if we throw in another performance like Chelsea and get embarrassed.

• The topic was unpinned