talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 16-18th December, 2017

football forum

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solid defending second half, had a little go in the last 15 minutes but we're just not talented enough. Even before that mini spell we would win the ball in midfield and fail to turn it into an attack. Perez and Joselu just aren't good enough for the Premier League. 

West Ham away next week, they have confidence and form and we will now be panicking. 

• Subscriber

My gut reaction to West Ham leading 2-0 Is pleasure. I hate West Ham but Moyes was a good manager for us and I've gotten so sick of people rewriting history about his Everton reign because he failed at United, Sociedad and Sunderland that I've actually reached a point where I'm happy to see West Ham winning games. I don't like it but that's the reality.

Not ashamed to say it. Up the Moyes. Prove yourself as a mediocre manager.

• Administrator

How the hell has the ref only given Otamendi a yellow?! He's fucking volleyed Kane in the face. If that's not dangerous play I don't know what is. 

Man City getting away with another decision just like Kompany a few weeks ago on Vardy. 

However they were unlucky not to get a penalty with Rose handballing it. 

Truth be told, I thought this will be match of the season with both teams having a go at each other but ended up as one sided, just tells us how scary good City are in reality as they can up their level anytime they want based on the opposition. Wouldn't write them off for a treble this season, they definitely stand a good chance at that.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived