talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

On 05/02/2022 at 20:19, CaaC (John) said:

Aye, my son just told me too and I am going to watch it tonight once our grandson hits the pillow as he is here for the night, that guy shits all over Cruise as Reacher, the actor Alan Ritchson is 6ft 2inc AND built like a brick shithouse. xD

download.png

download (1).png

Having read the books mate how does the character compare??? He is a big lad xD

Pretty decent... 

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Having read the books mate how does the character compare??? He is a big lad xD

Pretty decent... 

Brilliantly acted and I don't know if it was just me but when he was speaking sometimes he sounded like Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry. 

Spot the REAL JACK REACHER, built like a brick shithouse. xD

download (1).png

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Exactly what I thought so you are not alone mate.. I was getting those vibes... 

Reading all of the books I am looking forward to another series and I hope Child follows after all the books as the next one then should be Die Trying (1998) as you probably know. 

download.png

• Upvote 1

Just finished  a really good Spanish series called Apaches. It shows how far people will go to help friends and family. But going that extra mile for family can have severe consequences. Only downside was that each episode was a touch too long at 1h-15 minutes - 8.3/10.

Watched a brilliant Australian series which is only 6 episodes. The series is inspired by true events. It involves a father in a shite job, a refugee on the run and a lady escaping a narcissist cult. There is also a huge national scandal involved.

You can really feel the pain and emotion of the characters. Is shocking that these events actually happened.

I highly recommend - 8.5/10.

• Subscriber
58 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Watched a brilliant Australian series which is only 6 episodes. The series is inspired by true events. It involves a father in a shite job, a refugee on the run and a lady escaping a narcissist cult. There is also a huge national scandal involved.

You can really feel the pain and emotion of the characters. Is shocking that these events actually happened.

I highly recommend - 8.5/10.

Does it have a name? :ph34r:

• Wow 1

Made a topic about it a while ago but just finished Save Me Too and it is genuinely one of the best pieces of television ever made imo. Obviously it’s much shorter than the American 10-15+ episode series, think it’s either 6 or 8. But the writing, acting and general story is phenomenal. Was pleasantly surprised.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Made a topic about it a while ago but just finished Save Me Too and it is genuinely one of the best pieces of television ever made imo. Obviously it’s much shorter than the American 10-15+ episode series, think it’s either 6 or 8. But the writing, acting and general story is phenomenal. Was pleasantly surprised.

Agreed. What a man Lennie James is.

Any recommendations for a crime or drama style tv show? I am so behind the loop, and with limited time, don't want to 'waste' time so to speak haha.

I love shows like Ozark, Line of Duty, Breaking Bad etc, is there anything THAT GOOD out there right now? haha. Possibly on Netflix or Apple TV.

7 hours ago, Toinho said:

Any recommendations for a crime or drama style tv show? I am so behind the loop, and with limited time, don't want to 'waste' time so to speak haha.

I love shows like Ozark, Line of Duty, Breaking Bad etc, is there anything THAT GOOD out there right now? haha. Possibly on Netflix or Apple TV.

I highly recommend 'Mindhunter' 

• Upvote 1