talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group B Matchday 1 - 15 June

football forum

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

An uncharacteristic bad match from Gonçalo Guedes, who´s a much better player than he showed in the 1st half. He wasted two good counter-attacks right after Portugal´s 1st goal.

At least, he gave an assist to the 2nd goal? xD

I was actually hoping he'd just take a swipe at it and put De Gea to the test because help was coming on the other side as well. I think we'll get another goal or two in this one.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Always awkward when they ask the token foreigner pundit what they think of England and they stumble around trying to hide the fact they think they're fucking shit.

At least you don't have statistic obsessed American pundits explaining the sport to you.

'You see De Gea shouldn't have saved that goal statistically even though twelve times the last year he saved statistically impossible shots that the data suggested he wouldn't save' WTF is this? 

Just now, Spike said:

At least you don't have statistic obsessed American pundits explaining the sport to you.

'You see De Gea shouldn't have saved that goal statistically even though twelve times the last year he saved statistically impossible shots that the data suggested he wouldn't save' WTF is this? 

Telemundo is better because I barely understand what the fuck they're saying, so I don't have to listen to that inane shite. The CL proved to me that Fox shouldn't broadcast important football matches to me.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Telemundo is better because I barely understand what the fuck they're saying, so I don't have to listen to that inane shite. The CL proved to me that Fox shouldn't broadcast important football matches to me.

Ehhh, one if the announcers can't peonouce the letter 'S' Ithco, Iniethta, Buquet, etc

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

What happens if he gets a hattrick but Portugal lose?

strapon

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Ehhh, one if the announcers can't peonouce the letter 'S' Ithco, Iniethta, Buquet, etc

strapon

I hate the Spanish lisp thing, so I much prefer the Mexican/Other Central American/South American lisp-free accents. {upside down exclamation point)Viva Telemundo!

1 minute ago, Spike said:

strapon

That's how their names are pronounced in Spain, why do you think I give SirBalon so much shit about his accent?

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

That's how their names are pronounced in Spain, why do you think I give SirBalon so much shit about his accent?

I thought that was fir the letter c and z noit s

9 minutes ago, Spike said:

Ouch, this must be bad. Wait until they translate WAR to football. "Hey, that guy has a higher WAR, therefore he is better."

Wow, what a brilliant goal by Nacho!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived