• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round of 16 - Tuesday 3rd July - Colombia 1-1(p) England

football forum

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Any time Quintero does just a simple 10 yard pass I am a little disappointed. The very definition of a player who brings you to the edge of your seat every time he receives the ball.

Indeed. What a player he is. I love watching midfielders like him. One of the best moments of this World Cup  was Pékerman in the Poland match saying to him: "“Juan! Juan! Crack! Crack! Sos un Crack.” (Juan, you´re a great player). 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Could be time for Rashford after 60 mins. He could tear this defence a new arsehole if they’re knackered after the games they’ve played. Just depends if the right Rashford turns up.

I agree. 

Vardy would ruffle some feathers as well if required.

(Biased klaxon) - Maguire is doing well today I think. He was heavily criticised (rightly) for giving the ball away needlessly against Tunisia and being a bit out of position at times. Today I don't think he's given the ball away once, been aerially dominant and positioned himself well, being calmer on the ball too.

Kane's doing well too considering he always has about 4 players surrounding him. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

On the whole it's a poor continent, let's just hope we can get the win and do justice. A team this out of their depth shouldn't be going through.

STOP BEING EURO CENTRIC.

• Administrator
Just now, ScoRoss said:

How the referee didn't even bother looking at the monitor for the headbutt is beyond me.

I'm amazed it wasn't a red - VAR would have said it's only a yellow. If they were unsure they'd have said so and told ref to watch it back himself.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'm amazed it wasn't a red - VAR would have said it's only a yellow. If they were unsure they'd have said so and told ref to watch it back himself.

Wasn't the first time, Ronaldo getting a yellow after review against Iran.

• Administrator

Forgot to mention Trippier doing well again, too. Couple more good crosses bound to land on Kane's bonce and go in. Kane was unlucky with the first attempt which he made a good effort for.

9 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

On the whole it's a poor continent, let's just hope we can get the win and do justice. A team this out of their depth shouldn't be going through.

Hahahahahahahaha

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Carlos Sanchez shouldn't be in the team. He was good then, now he's a liability and prone to a huge mistake.

I called it.

• The title was changed to Round of 16 - Tuesday 3rd July - Colombia 1-1(p) England
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived