The better place to talk football.

Monday 27th August - Man Utd 0-3 Tottenham

football forum

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Blue said:

I've been saying this for a long time.

United are a brand. They aren't a "football club". Some PL teams are guilty of this, but United are the biggest culprits.

Anyone remember the celebration of the season award?

It hurts but it’s true. They’ll only see the true horror of the situation when we’re that shit that eventually, the sponsors switch off and the money generated slows down. I mean who the fuck would want to be associated with this pile of fucking gash at the moment?

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

I actually donfeel sorry for United fans like Deadlinesman because everything his club was about has no resemblance to this mess. 

I will never ever feel sorry for utd fans :D

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Ever since Fergie retired, United have slowly been transitioning from a football club that markets themselves well across the world to an international marketing corporation with a football team,  and this is the result on the pitch. Pogba wearing the captain's armband is the walking embodiment of what this football club has become.

Completely agree. Said it last week. They're probably the ultimate guilty party in England regarding what's wrong with football. You naturally disliked Manchester United pretty much regardless of who you supported but you always had this respect for them as well. I certainly did. I always saw them as the ultimate scalp. Nowadays they're just honking in every way.

6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Feel sorry for Deadlinesman.... 3 games in an already a top 6 finish is looking unrealistic... 

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I actually donfeel sorry for United fans like Deadlinesman because everything his club was about has no resemblance to this mess. 

I’d say the title race is genuinely over for us. It’s harder to watch when you’ve seen such beautiful football in the past. It’s all this club deserves at the moment. Embarrasing players, embarrasing manager, embarrasing chief exec more concerned with commercial ties than football. Brand United is alive and kicking but the football team is dead.

I’ll be honest. I actually feel a little bit sick. I might act like it’s so bad I don’t care, but I’m genuinely worried that I’ll never see the glory days at this club ever again. I’m not daft, I’ve grown up in the best period of this clubs history which is why my judgment may be slightly skewed, but I just can’t see any brightness at the moment. I genuinely hate football because I rarely watch games outside of United. Actually, I’m fucking furious.

• The title was changed to Monday 27th August - Man Utd 0-3 Tottenham
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived