• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 22nd September

football forums

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Salah (C), Aguero, Bernardo Silva. Good half for my Fantasy team.

Need Robertson, Wan Bissaka to keep their clean sheets and something from Zahahahaha.

I left Silva on my bench in my draft team. Thank fuck Leicester left Pereira on the bench as Silva will come into my 11 nowxD

10 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

First shot on goal in the second half of our match comes from Andy Robertson in the 84th minute xD

That would be a lot worse at 0-0 :D

14 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

To say we got raped is an understatement. The gulf in class was for all to see today and Etheridge couldn't do a thing for all the goals.

At least you are the best team in Wales  :ph34r:

• Subscriber

The customary awful start but we recovered and won it fairly comfortably in the end really. While the issues I mentioned from before aren't gone, I can't really moan at that. Vardy, Iheanacho and Maddison all having their best games of the season so far, three quality goals and another three points at home.

Most convincing win yet but Huddersfield are complete garbage, they're without a doubt going down.

• Administrator

Firstly, some of our fans are cunts (me and @Dan not included).

Had one fan behind me constantly moaning. Initially saying 'Puel has to go now' when we went a goal down early; as if no team has ever come back from conceding that early on. Not giving Puel credit when we got back in to the game or in to the lead. Notably when Gray came on, quite clearly he was instructed to link up with Vardy/Iheanacho/Maddison by moving inside and creating quick passing & moving plays. Occasionally went out wide but only at the right time. The other times he'd just bemoan a pass not being played despite not realising a player might not have spotted it. Our fans in general can be right moany bastards in general - they'll moan that we don't play over the top which would mean totally cutting out our best on-the-ball player (Maddison) but then if we keep the ball and keep possession, that's not good enough either. Also as Iheanacho got played in by Vardy, a comment of 'don't play it to him, he's useless!' was said. Obviously Iheanacho slotted in straight in past Lossl and the guy looked quite embarrassed as there was a bit of a mooted cheer. It's as if some fans would be happy if we lost just so it means the end of Puel.

Secondly, that ref is not ready for Premier League. Very inconsistent, bottled a couple of decisions, too quick with his cards and not quick enough at other times. Heard it was only his 3rd PL game so I'll give him a bit of slack and not be too scathing but also heard he's from Nottingham which is a bit too close to be considered fair?

Thirdly, Maddison is a fucking baller. What a player we've managed to get from Norwich. 3 goals already and extremely influential to the way we play. Thank you @Marc for him!

Vardy and Iheanacho linked up well today. Goal and assist for each.

• Subscriber

The refereeing standard is just appalling. It isn't even the mistakes that they make - it's their complete lack of bottle to clamp down on anything. The absolutely blatant timewasting, constant fouling by Huddersfield completely unpunished. This isn't sour grapes either as as far as I'm concerned, they should play however they think will get them any kind of result, but how are the refs STILL falling for it and not doing anything about it? It's at that point where my sympathy for them goes.

Archived