talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tennis

football forum

9 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Oh come on, I'm no great lover of Djokovic but that was clearly not intentional or particularly dangerous.

I have to agree... seems an over the top decision for me, A warning for his behaviour on court would have been sufficient... clearly not intentional and he rushed to her aid when he realised what happened and apologised... 

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It's not the first time he hit the ball close to people out of frustration, and he has been warned that he could eventually hit someone several times before. 

Saw a clip of an interview - albeit a few years ago - where he was questioned about his frustrations and how close he could be to hitting someone, maybe a spectator. He got ultra-defensive and did not like it at all. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Saw a clip of an interview - albeit a few years ago - where he was questioned about his frustrations and how close he could be to hitting someone, maybe a spectator. He got ultra-defensive and did not like it at all. 

It's the correct call. Yes, it wasn't intentional, but it was unnecessary and it hurt someone.

Edited by ...Dan

On 07/09/2020 at 06:43, ...Dan said:

It's the correct call. Yes, it wasn't intentional, but it was unnecessary and it hurt someone.

He's always been known to be a bit of a cunt, and this whole thing has just shown why he is labeled as such. 

On 13/09/2020 at 12:28, RandoEFC said:

Hope Thiem wins.

I was hoping for Zverev, but I really do like both players. 

Great match though, great speech by Sasha at the end, and it's good to finally see the next gen players starting to make their mark. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...