talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City - Champions 2018/19

• Administrator

Congratulations @Happy Blue and @Amehh!

98 points is phenomenal. 

And obviously special mentions to the Liverpool guys and girls on here. 97 points pretty much a special effort just as good and any other season that wins the league. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stan said:

Congratulations @Happy Blue and @Amehh!

98 points is phenomenal. 

And obviously special mentions to the Liverpool guys and girls on here. 97 points pretty much a special effort just as good and any other season that wins the league. 

Cheers mate, what about that Mahrez goal B|

30bco61.jpg

344uxl5.jpg

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Cheers mate, what about that Mahrez goal B|

30bco61.jpg

344uxl5.jpg

Not seen it yet but trust him to do barely anything through the season then come up with an important goal today! 

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

One good thing about City winning is it keeps @Happy Blue happy, and it’s hard not to love that fucker

I am gutted mate, but happy for you. Congrats

344uxl5.jpg

Cheers fella, i feel for you and the other Liverpool fans on here, it must be worse getting so close and not winning it but you still have a big European thing to play for yet ;)

• Subscriber

Congratulations to them. No problems with the fans, manager or players but as a club, them being successful isnt a good thing for the sport. They're PSG with better PR.

Better than seeing Liverpool win the title from my point of view but that doesn't make the rest of it go away.

This title race proper reminded me of the last few years with Napoli vs Juve. The former did near everything right but 1 or 2 slip ups was enough to see Juve get back into the race and win every game they could. Sad for Liverpool but if they keep Klopp I'm sure a title will eventually arrive.

Just now, SirBalon said:

Congrats to all the City fans on here...

I can't lie, I really wanted Liverpool to win it.

But...

Has anyone ever really been that good?

On course to become the best league manager of all time. I'd argue he has Ferguson to beat.

Still questioning his cup abilities though.

19 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

On course to become the best league manager of all time. I'd argue he has Ferguson to beat.

Still questioning his cup abilities though.

Cup tournaments have more luck involved in the process though to be honest. Ferguson wasn't a cup king either but I think Pep has a very respectable cup record too.

I'm saying all this and I dont really like him all that much, but he is a total football brain.

Just now, SirBalon said:

Cup tournaments have more luck involved in the process though to be honest.

I agree with this bit, but I still see Pep as a league manager primarily.

Simeone for me is a cup manager for example. Also Marcelo Gallardo. Very few times you'll find a manager who knows how to manage both well.

He's an amazing manager when he's got a headstart on the competition. Otherwise, I don't think he's all that special. It'll take him winning on a level playing field for me to praise him to the fullest.

Archived