talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 3rd May - Monaco 0-2 Juventus (1st Leg)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monaco are a strong side, especially on the attack, although I can't see anything other than Juventus progressing to their second final in 3 years here. One thing Monaco haven't had to come up against thus far in the competition is a solid defence and Juve will be a whole different ball game to facing City or Dortmund, who are both good attacking sides, but are nowhere near as complete a side as this Juve one is.

• Subscriber

How weird is this. Attack against defence yet the attack is the underdog.

I reckon 1-1 tomorrow and Juventus to finish it off in Turin.

• Administrator

had a dream last night Mbappe scores early after a cross from the left and he taps in with his left foot just outside the six yard box.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Tanksie said:

I had a dream last night where werewolves were trying to kill me, but some were harboring me, and I had a set of silver nail clippers. There was a silver knife as well but it was too close to the bad werewolves and I didn't want to risk it

do werewolves play football?

5 hours ago, Tanksie said:

I had a dream last night where werewolves were trying to kill me, but some were harboring me, and I had a set of silver nail clippers. There was a silver knife as well but it was too close to the bad werewolves and I didn't want to risk it

You should change your name to MowgliBoy.

Should be a relatively comfortable passage to the final this.

Very interesting match-up this. Monaco are doing very well, but Juventus have only conceded 2 goals in the competition so far, both of which in the group stage.

I've thought from the first knock-out round that Juventus will win this thing, so I expect them to make it through here. If I would have to guess a score, 0-0 tonight and 2-0 next Tuesday. Though I hope I'm wrong and we'll see some goals tonight.

Monaco are good but experience will prevail in this. I say a draw in this match and Juve wins in Italy comfortably.

Looking forward to this, think it could a decent game. 

Monaco can score goals against anyone but Juventus just know what they're doing at the back and I think they'll come away with an away goal tonight and win the tie at home.

• Administrator

love when a co-commentator can instantly make a judgment on when a player is okay or not after a knock/injury.

McManaman just did it but he's not the only one to do so. 

Archived