talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 2016/17 season archive

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pep V Klopp is pretty even in the head to head with Klopp winning just 1 game more between the two. 

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/03/pep-guardiola-vs-jurgen-klopp-past-meetings/

I think we can get at their back four but I also think their lot can punish our flimsy defence. 

We have a tremendous record against the top six, second to none in fact but I'm tipping a City win here. Absolute nailed on for a +2.5 goals bet this one. 

This battle of the planes is fucking embarrassing. Anti-Wenger and Pro-Wenger planes hired out... Do these cunts think they're going to make a difference or do they just want attention. 

Arsenal have looked quite threatening in these past few minutes. Ramsey's attempt was pretty decent. For West Brom players using dirty tactics like Livermore kicking out at Sanchez just now are just going to give them the advantage.

On 3/15/2017 at 0:45 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

Massive game for us. This is the type of game you need to pick up maximum points from when you're lurking in 17th.

Im takeing the missus along for her first Palace game. It's taken over a year to find a time when we're going in to a game in good form and I'm confident of a win.

Does she like football to begin with? 

My missus still refuses to entertain the idea of even going along to a game with me, which I am perfectly fine with. She doesn't need to see the hateful monster I become for 90 minutes each fortnight.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

What are Arsenal players complaining about? Legitament goal?

Yeah, but I think most people would complain. If there's even a glimmer of a chance of the goal being ruled out, players will appeal.

14 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Fucks sake Bellerin and Mustafi its all schoolboy stuff again! Fucking shocking defending,  I just don't get what the hype is with Bellerin, please go to barcelona for stupid money! 

Barca DNA!

This whole team is finished, a free header, this is probably the worst perfomance of the season and even worse than Munich due to the quality of the teams, this is WBA! Shocking performance, Wenger needs to come out after the whistle to say what is happening with his future, as this is getting fucking stupid now, its like he has lost the team as well as the majority of the fans. 

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 15th-17th April 2017
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was featured
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived