talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 2016/17 season archive

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Arsenal gifted us a chance and I hope we take it today and beat City. Normally, teams would be worried about playing top opposition and the joke on us this year is the other way around. Expecting a very fast paced game tonite and I hope we see more than 3 goals.

18 hours ago, VanPanna said:

Fucks sake Bellerin and Mustafi its all schoolboy stuff again! Fucking shocking defending,  I just don't get what the hype is with Bellerin, please go to barcelona for stupid money! 

Last November Bellerin signed a 7 year contract (extension until 2023) and now it looks like he doesn't want to play for the club anymore. I hope for him that there's a buy-out clause in his contract.

I don't get why everyone is so emotionally attached with Ranieri. He was fucking useless at the end and was sending the team down. It's pretty clear he was obviously a masssive problem when you look at Leicester's upturn in form.

Reminds me a lot of Wenger, but we just pussyfoot around him instead of actually progressing.

29 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I don't get why everyone is so emotionally attached with Ranieri. He was fucking useless at the end and was sending the team down. It's pretty clear he was obviously a masssive problem when you look at Leicester's upturn in form.

Reminds me a lot of Wenger, but we just pussyfoot around him instead of actually progressing.

Don't say that in front of Balon or you'll get a lecture on how you should approach life :ph34r:

• Administrator

surprised there's no chat about Boro and Utd's game which the away side won 1-3. Would have been 1-2 had Valdes not made a comical error and slipped in his arera, allowing Valencia to walk it in.

Tottenham have just taken the lead through Eriksen against Southampton. Harry Kane who?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, adziom said:

Tottenham are frighteningly consistent at home. Every time I see them at WHL they make the opposition look like a Championship side.

i'm always amazed at how easily they create space for Eriksen and Alli in and around the opposition box. 

2 minutes ago, adziom said:

Tottenham are frighteningly consistent at home. Every time I see them at WHL they make the opposition look like a Championship side.

Their record at home in the last two seasons combined has to be top 5 in Europe.

7 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Fancy Manchester City to overcome Liverpool today, think they've looked a lot more consistent, especially at home.

I do too. Our creative, pressing front 3 should have a field day against City's back line, but I've got a bad feeling about this one. Henderson will be sorely missed.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

We've started terribly again. 

seem unable to cope with the pace of Sterling and Sane either wing. Giving your back 4 nightmares as they get too stretched 

Archived