talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 1-4 Manchester City - Sunday 7th February 2021

football forum

1 minute ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

The rules are a bit grey here but I'll try to explain.

Mo does it and he's a cheating foreigner, Sterling or Rashford do it and they are just being "clever".:whistling:

This rhetoric used to exist imo but not anymore

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Mo does it and he's a cheating foreigner, Sterling or Rashford do it and they are just being "clever".:whistling:

Give over. Sterling's been called a cheater for ages.

2 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Nope, they’ve all been called cheating cunts equally by all the other posters on here.

13 minutes ago, Rick said:

This thought process has been accepted by some Liverpool fans, me not being one of them. I don’t buy the “unlucky to lose our three centrebacks” when two of the three have had numerous injury issues. Then in attack we have Jota as our only good back up option to the front three. He then gets injured and we go back to relying on a goal shy striker in Origi. Shite team management from the decision makers. Rode our luck for far too long and it’s come and bit us in the arse. 

Now instead of one or two good players to freshen up the team, we will need a complete overhaul in the summer. 

Not sure what you want mate? They signed Jota in the summer but that still isn't enough? He got injured, we have to deal with that. How many sides in the world have 5 or 6 top class attackers?

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

The club take a very different approach than most in the way that they will not take out finance to cover signings like other clubs normally. In a way, it’s commendable because it keeps us completely debt free. On the other hand, there’s only so long it can last if you are not constantly investing into the squad. 

I sort of agree. I wouldn't change a thing though at the expense of becoming an Oil Sheik or Russian crooks plaything.

2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Not sure what you want mate? They signed Jota in the summer but that still isn't enough? He got injured, we have to deal with that. How many sides in the world have 5 or 6 top class attackers?

I’m not asking for a lot. Just better than Origi. We have relied so heavily on the front three for the last three years, only due to luck did we avoid serious injuries to those three. Top teams have two good players for every position if they are serious about staying a top club. 

We have little to nothing on the bench who can come on and really change the game. That’s the whole point. 

4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Nope, they’ve all been called cheating cunts equally by all the other posters on here.

Fair enough.

If true this forum is an exception to the rule then.

For me I find Mo's biggest shortcoming is him not usually going down at the slightest contact the way others do time and time again.

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

I’m not asking for a lot. Just better than Origi. We have relied so heavily on the front three for the last three years, only due to luck did we avoid serious injuries to those three. Top teams have two good players for every position if they are serious about staying a top club. 

We have little to nothing on the bench who can come on and really change the game. That’s the whole point. 

do you think if the owners said to klopp heres £60mil go and buy a back up striker he would say no i will stick with origi. the lack of top quality in the squad is down the the money the owners are willing to spend. 

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

do you think if the owners said to klopp heres £60mil go and buy a back up striker he would say no i will stick with origi. the lack of top quality in the squad is down the the money the owners are willing to spend. 

That’s literally what I’m saying. 

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

You think we lack top quality in the squad?

We have Mo, Firmino, Mane and Jota. 

Id say we had as much quality at that position as anyone.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Fair enough.

If true this forum is an exception to the rule then.

For me I find Mo's biggest shortcoming is him not usually going down at the slightest contact the way others do time and time again.

Definitely a wum @Stan

1 minute ago, Rick said:

There have been serious murmurs what we are going big in the transfer market this summer. 

Well I've heard fuck all like that.

Anyway I'm off, really can't be arsed with all this shit after every game. It just goes from one extent to another with you.

First its "I WANT A CB, I WANT A CB"..

Now it's "ORIGI IS SHIT, BUY ME A FUUUCCCKKKIINNNGGG SSTTRRRIIIKKKEEERRRR"

Honestly it's like school.

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived