• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-5 West Brom - Saturday 3rd April, 2021

football forum

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, God is Haaland said:

Btw the French commentors were joking he really didn't wanna convert it himself.

Are you french? That would explain so much. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

The fact Werner didn't take it himself only emphasis the strange decision to have him at ST tonight. Lacks confidence and instinct. 

You stated over and over and over again that Werner was signed as a ST and was wasted anywhere else?

I've never known anyone change their mind as quickly as you. So reactive haha

14 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

You stated over and over and over again that Werner was signed as a ST and was wasted anywhere else?

I've never known anyone change their mind as quickly as you. So reactive haha

Because playing as a sole ST or LF was a lot better than playing LW in Lampard's system where he was hugging the touchline. Which was my initial point and something I'll still undoubtedly back. 

Careless performance.

Always a theme with us straight after the international break. But to collapse like that going down to 10 men is concerning. Honeymoon well and truly over. Important to see how both the team and Tuchel react. 

Even with a man advantage that is remarkable, always thought we should have kept Callum Robinson, anything is better than McBurnie.

Jorginho is one who tends to slip through the cracks a bit from criticism, at least what we see outside the Chelsea echo chamber but he really is their weak link, absolutely diabolical performance; not built for the Premier League.

Thing with Jorginho, is that he is very good at what he does. Retain possession. But that's it. He looked quality under Sarri because possession was our entire game plan when attacking and defending. He's extremely limited at everything else. Defending, tackling, finishing, etc. Now today for example, when he can't even do the only thing he's good at right, he looks extra shit. 

Truth be told, he's helped the team along with Sarri evolve into progressive football. But we're now at a point where we've outgrown him and he's simply a luxury vs a necessity. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived