talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester City Discussion

football forum

8 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Just goes to show the league is becoming as uncompetitive as it has been since the 1800's.

I just wish more than one team would show up in the same season, one team running off with it is boring as fuck!!   ...but to address your point, Pep has 3 teams on that list so it's not the League, it's Peps teams

1 hour ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Just goes to show the league is becoming as uncompetitive as it has been since the 1800's.

That's bollocks. If there was no great team you would moan there was a lack of quality. No offence mate I like you but if I was to go through all your posts most of them are probably negative

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

That's bollocks. If there was no great team you would moan there was a lack of quality. No offence mate I like you but if I was to go through all your posts most of them are probably negative

@Kitchen Sales

2rc9ah5.jpg

xD :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

@Gunnersauraus don't take him on bud, he's head of our secret troll club!! :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Man City players chanting xD "Park the bus park the bus Man United, park the bus park the bus I say, park the bus park the bus Man United, playing football the Mourinho way." 

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/942165559478837248/video/1

Is this what set Mourinho off the other week?? they sang it at Old Trafford too :rofl: :congrats:

On 12/1/2017 at 0:51 AM, SirBalon said:

I said last season that De Bruyne was the only player that understood Guardiola's system out of all those he had. He's a brilliant player and will be a great asset to Barça when he's ready. 

This. I've always maintained that De Bruyne would fit in perfectly at Barca.  More so than Dybala.

Next gen Barca players, the both of them.

Here's a frightening stat: 11 more wins from the remaining 18 matches and the league is over. 

One could argue that it's already over, it's for the 2nd 3rd and 4th position.

Which bodes well for City in the Champions League. They'll give Europe their all when the domestic title's wrapped up so early.

The circulation of the ball that Guardiola's teams do is a form of defense. You ain't going to score if you can't get the ball off them.

People all know what Guardiola's tactics are. They've been proven to succeed in the top leagues in Europe. Amazing that no one's figured out how to stop him.

Edited by 11Neymar Ousmane Dembélé11

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

for all Man City's attacking intent and success, I often find Fernandinho's contributions go somewhat unnoticed in the deeper midfield position. Sometimes chips in with goals but keeps their game flowing with De Bruyne and Silva infront of him. 

Deserves the contract extension despite his age. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42743878

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

for all Man City's attacking intent and success, I often find Fernandinho's contributions go somewhat unnoticed in the deeper midfield position. Sometimes chips in with goals but keeps their game flowing with De Bruyne and Silva infront of him. 

Deserves the contract extension despite his age. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42743878

Emre Can and Ox made a mug of him at Anfield. 

Edited by LFCMadLad