talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Vaccine Debate

football forum

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally have mixed feelings on the vaccine passports. Firstly I dont think anyone should be put in jail for refusing it.

I do think it may be fair to say you have to have it for large gatherings like football matches. You arent forcing someone to have it you are just saying if you wont get it you cant go as we cant take the risk of another large spread. However I do have reservations on whether it is impeaching our freedom to much. However a lot of people would get the vaccine if this happened because they either cant be  bothered or dont see the point. Anti vaxers who will never get it are only around 2% of people I think. Can you really let two percent of people potentially cause another pandemic spike? I however do think it may be wrong to ban people without it from going to work in a large gathering because then you are essentially forcing them to take it. 

I have no issue with a country not letting unvaccinated people in but I am worried that not letting unvaccinated people travel to counties that are as safe as our own or safer may be impeaching our freedom to much

2 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

It was a reaction to my 2nd vaccine. I wouldn’t go to work with the real thing ffs. Come on carky boy.

Wasn't saying you would do it knowingly mate, just in general, have a day a home and play Fifa xD

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

The MMR jab severely disabled my eldest son, they paid us compensation but that doesn't make up for his life being destroyed.  ..

Sorry to hear that buddy, our children including our grandson' s means  life to me and the wife, if anything happened to them it would destroy us both.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Danny said:

Wasn't saying you would do it knowingly mate, just in general, have a day a home and play Fifa xD

I should have but I had a planned IOSHH managing health and safety at work course that I thought would be easy to just go and sit and attend. I was wrong. 😬

The people who've been taking horse dewormer (which makes them shit themselves uncontrollably) rather than take a vaccine where the statistics indicate it's actually quite safe is kind of funny to see.

You'd rather take horse medication... that makes you shit yourself constantly... than get a vaccine? Even when it's been proven the horse dewormer doesn't do anything to prevent COVID and the vaccines do? Alright then.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The people who've been taking horse dewormer (which makes them shit themselves uncontrollably) rather than take a vaccine where the statistics indicate it's actually quite safe is kind of funny to see.

You'd rather take horse medication... that makes you shit yourself constantly... than get a vaccine? Even when it's been proven the horse dewormer doesn't do anything to prevent COVID and the vaccines do? Alright then.

You cant make this shit up man, its just too funny. They are so anti dem (because of course the vaccine has turned into a political divide) that they literally will take almost anything else. This is just the latest craze, its definitely not over. I saw something about Texas hospitals getting flooded with people oding on the horseshit to the point where people with gunshot wounds are waiting several hours to be tended to. 

I saw Joe Rogan's response to getting covid the fucking meathead. He lists off this laundry list of drugs/medication and one included the horse dewormer thing. You just have to shake your head, there is no hope there. 

6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

One that makes me laugh is the ones who take cocaine all weekend that probably has a lot of other stuff in it that we dont even know about that has been got into the country in someone's ass then say they are worried about the vaccine . 

Why the Vaccinated Are Still at Risk From Coronavirus

With Covid-19 shots reaching billions of people, reports have grown more common of people getting infected with the coronavirus despite being vaccinated. Just as a natural infection doesn’t guarantee protection from reinfection with the virus, neither does immunization provide a perfect shield. Still, those who have immunity -- either from vaccination or infection -- carry a fraction of the risk of those who have none. So-called breakthrough cases among the immunized are a reminder that as long as the pandemic virus is prevalent in the world, it remains a threat to everyone.

1. Why are vaccinated people testing positive for the coronavirus?

First, it’s important to remember that testing positive indicates an infection with SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that can cause Covid-19. The disease is diagnosed only when the infection causes symptoms such as fever and cough; a significant proportion of people who become infected never develop symptoms. Although vaccines provide a strong defense against severe illness caused by SARS-CoV-2, none fully protects against the infection, meaning many vaccinated people are still at risk of catching the virus and of transmitting it to other people.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-22/why-the-vaccinated-are-still-at-risk-from-coronavirus-quicktake

Interesting. i had covid last year and got over it in 2 days because i look after myself, i don't poison my body with sugary junk food and mainly only eat organic meat, vegetables, eggs and fish in a 4 hour eating window so i'm fasting 20hrs a day and only drink water, tea & coffee, i'm rarely ever ill and out lift everyone in my gym

6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-22/why-the-vaccinated-are-still-at-risk-from-coronavirus-quicktake

Interesting. i had covid last year and got over it in 2 days because i look after myself, i don't poison my body with sugary junk food and mainly only eat organic meat, vegetables, eggs and fish in a 4 hour eating window so i'm fasting 20hrs a day and only drink water, tea & coffee, i'm rarely ever ill and out lift everyone in my gym

Why does someone on a chicken dipper diet get asymptomatic infection whilst you need to live like a fitness freak just to keep covid down to 2 days :ph34r:

Alarm bells. 

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Just remember that Joe Rogan told all his followers that your immune system will totally sort Covid out on its own and you don’t need to take anything………

6F5ECBF8-3C04-4852-8B90-A8ECF1C20FB6.jpeg

The big pussy :4_joy: i've had worse shits than covid :ph34r:  ..seriously though, it's down to how healthy you are

35 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

The big pussy :4_joy: i've had worse shits than covid :ph34r:  ..seriously though, it's down to how healthy you are

Bullshit. Plenty of reports about young, healthy and even athletic people who were hit hard by the virus. Lewis Hamilton for example. Top athlete who got Covid last year, and says he's still suffering from the after effects. 

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Bullshit. Plenty of reports about young, healthy and even athletic people who were hit hard by the virus. Lewis Hamilton for example. Top athlete who got Covid last year, and says he's still suffering from the after effects. 

Was they healthy??????? bet they had some un-detected health issues and id put money on them being on a junk food diet = not healthy

50 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Was they healthy??????? bet they had some un-detected health issues and id put money on them being on a junk food diet = not healthy

And those athletes who could not take part at the Olympics due to long covid were probably also on a junk food diet.

We all have families, so I know kids, parents and grandparents. Also work friends.

All mildly got the virus most have the vaccine due to recommendations yet no-one died not even those in their 80's or were even knocked out by long COVID.

That kind of amazed me given the government and media overdrive.

Now looking at data I see I am kind of shocked, a week ago public health England published their 6 month look back Feb-Aug and they compared on one page the deaths from the Delta virus in those who had been vaccinated and against those that had not been vaccinated. The deaths were higher from the vaccinated group. That's not why I am shocked, I'm shocked as going back to the link the comparison page has gone...........

Now to be fair the vaccine had never been prepared for the Delta Virus and also the measurement of deaths is somewhat subjective, as are they dying from the virus or dying with the virus. 

Now going back to the oldies I know they all live in their own homes not care homes. Some now have mild dementia following the lock downs. 

Going back further I read the former Israeli Medical head who said the lockdowns were madness, you cannot stop a virus it mutates too rapidly. I say that as I have heard of the South African virus in France and another Virus in Vietnam. I still read rumours of other virus mutations too. 

I dont think there is any doubt that some people have naturally stronger immune systems. My ex girlfriends parents unfortunately died young and she use to catch everything so clearly she had a weak immune system. I also dont think there is any doubt most young healthy people wont die of covid. I'm not massively concerned about catching covid for myself I'm more worried about passing it on. However it did kill around 120 -130 thousand people in one year (in the uk)which is alot for one single cause. Research suggests without the lockdown it may have killed half a million 

@Waylander I heard about the more deaths with vaccinated people but experts said alot more people were vaccinated and so they would expect that. To the best of my knowledge there isnt any doubt that the vaccine has saved lives. I'm not going to debate the data because I'm not qualified however that is what I heard 

Archived