talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Cure wants to be like @Berserker so much he's changed his name. Weird. 

I was changing my member title to Berserker Lover but as I went for the right key hit enter. My name changed and I realised I'd entered it into the wrong section.

Has anyone heard of the Black Jaguar White Tiger Foundation? It's a sanctuary for big cats in Mexico that rescues animals from circuses and private owners. The founder, Eduardo (Papa Bear), has rescued many big cats who all have their own unique personalities and are a joy to watch on Youtube and Instagram. I'd recommend their channel to anyone who likes animals. Many celebrities have donated to the cause and have animals named after them.

My favorite is Nicole the tiger (aka the little vampire, the stalker) and this video of her being stalked by Lewis Hamilton (Nicole is deaf) is hilarious. She's so adorable

• Upvote 1

I'm watching the Arsenal march on NBCSN, it's half time, I'm on my phone, the adverts are on, and I hear the advert say 'visit your local scag dealer' or something. xD

Apparently Scag is a lawnmower company. I guess they don't know scag is heroin.

19 hours ago, Spike said:

SO I've been on the piss and tonight I apparently insulted the couple that owns the hot restaurant around these parts. I called their restaurant 'pretentious' I dunno if they heard me but someone gave me the death look and the shut up face lamo

This is the place @ATL

https://www.thelocalrepublic.com/

I have never heard of it....hahahah

They probably just think of you as an ignorant foreigner. xD

• Administrator

Recovering from 2 parties at the weekend. Yesterday was heavy. Thank fuck for bank holiday Mondays with a big fry up and doing fuck all. 

Top tip - don't do 4 JD shots in as many minutes. xDxD

34 minutes ago, Stan said:

Recovering from 2 parties at the weekend. Yesterday was heavy. Thank fuck for bank holiday Mondays with a big fry up and doing fuck all. 

Top tip - don't do 4 JD shots in as many minutes. xDxD

Fuck that sounds vile.

4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I love snooker but can only watch a few frames or I'll feel like I've wasted my day.

I saw Selby take down Ding which was an impressive match although I'm not too fussed on who wins the final. Ronnie O'Sullivan is still the GOAT.

It depends who's playing really, some games are good to watch and others aren't.

If you ever play it though it makes you appreciate just how good those players on TV are, fuck me the table is huge.

Holidays in the U.K. as well?

holidays here as well although due to football being played on holidays I still have to work xD

no complaints though. I love what I do.