talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Can't say I have ever tried Peppercorn Sauce.... 

Mate you have been seriously missing out. 

I mean I don't even have steak much but when I have, it's only been with that sauce. Divine. 

6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Wait, what?!

It happens.... 

Just now, Stan said:

Mate you have been seriously missing out. 

I mean I don't even have steak much but when I have, it's only been with that sauce. Divine. 

I will do my best to ask for some next time I have a Steak... or might ask the missus to knock some up to try.. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Nice... I normally go for the chunky chips, mushroom ( big one ) and a fried tomato half... or, the chunky chips, mushroom, tomato, peas and onion rings combo.. 

Like my Steak well done though... don't really want to be listening to it still mooing out the back while I am eating... 

Sounds nice...as for the doneness - I understand that it's a matter of preferences, but certain cuts of beef simply lose their quality if they're cooked above medium... Lean, tender cuts in particular as they lose their juiciness and tenderness and become too chewy and dry. Fatter cuts tend to taste better when cooked medium and above due to marbling. I generally like mine medium or medium rare for high quality cuts and medium or medium well for lower quality meat. 

1 hour ago, CaaC - John said:

Silly old moo  xD

Na, I like anything like steaks well done, fuck this rare or medium rare thing. 

34 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Beautiful. 

Fillet steak with peppercorn sauce  :x

04bdd1c4-ac19-4c5f-926f-92f568642fc1.jpg

This is medium though? xD

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Prefer mine medium to well done. If it has blood on it then it needs to go back and be cooked more. 

Also like steaks with a nice peppercorn sauce and chunky chips :x

It's not blood, it's myoglobin...

22 minutes ago, José said:

Medium rare and no steak sauce preferably a rib-eye. :x

This man knows his steaks :x

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Christmas morning hangover :cardY:

Merry Christmas everyone

Likewise, Merry Christmas, around our daughters tomorrow for Christmas dinner with our son and all our grandsons so will save the booze bit until me and the wife get back home, just tried drinking some wine before but put the bottle away as I was nearly falling asleep lol.

858739291_1134196.gif?4

Merry Christmas, Happy Quansa, Happy Hanuka, happy whatever holiday your religion has.

I still have 4 hours til Christmas but I may as well get it out now while you're still awake (if)

• Subscriber

Merry Christmas all, that's my wife doing her nut with me, we are going around our daughters for Christmas dinner so she is cooking off some sausage rolls to take around with her for the daughter, she keeps leaving them in the kitchen top covered up and I keep nicking them and she has to keep cooking more off lol, can't now as she has bought the plate in here on the coffee table so she can keep an eye on them. :(