talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Thanks! I’m going to have to look at the pricing of all the materials. The fact it’s wood makes me think it’ll be pretty expensive?

bamboo is cheaper than hardwood, just remember to leave it unwrapped in your house for a least a week so the wood conforms to the environment, otherwise you’ll lay it and it will warp

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Spike said:

bamboo is cheaper than hardwood, just remember to leave it unwrapped in your house for a least a week so the wood conforms to the environment, otherwise you’ll lay it and it will warp

Hmmm unfortunately it looks like replacing the carpeting with flooring with bamboo myself would be about the same as getting someone to take out the carpets and put in the vinyl plank we’ve got in the non-carpeted rooms.

I’m looking to move in asap because paying 2 sets of utilities isn’t going to be very fun, so it might just be easier for me to be lazy and have someone do it for me… even if it’s not as high quality.

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Same here, mine or the wifes never went off?

I think @Stan may have been right John.. Us oldies will be left to fend for ourselves out in the nuclear wastelands until we eventually die off or become hideously deformed versions of ourselves... 

This government will do anything to get out of paying a pension... 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...