talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your life when you joined this forum?

football forums

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was serving time in a USA correctional facility when I was approached by a strange, yet intriguing man who asked me to join TFF in exchange for being pardoned from death row. 

I took him up on the offer, and here I am all these years later. 

Would have rather been injected looking back.

When I joined I had just turned 20 and I was studying in Copenhagen, for my 3rd year of uni. That was a great time, since I never thought I would get the chance to live in a foreign country, and it turned out so well for me socially and academically. 

In fact, yeah I definitely was, since that’s why my national flag was set as Danish. 

• Subscriber

Can't remember what I was doing when I first joined here, I know I surfed around for a decent forum and found TF365 on the Google search engine and here I am, 3 years gone October.

I was @Whiskey's lawyer also and got him pardoned from death row with a packet of peanuts as the judge was a Kentucky man and loved his nuts...peanuts, that is. O.o

Whisky after he was released.

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

8 hours ago, Whiskey said:

I was serving time in a USA correctional facility when I was approached by a strange, yet intriguing man who asked me to join TFF in exchange for being pardoned from death row. 

I took him up on the offer, and here I am all these years later. 

Would have rather been injected looking back.

Any pics?

I was posting on random forums in the summer of 2005 and got absolutely hounded for predicting Reading and Sheffield United would be the top two in The Championship. 

I only came back a year to later to gloat and people were all like "Hey man! Welcome back to the forum!" and the over-friendly vibe get me here forever.

My government paid me to join up here and pose as an everyday male from a country called "Australia"

In return I keep an eye out for chatter, and when they give me information to distribute, I circulate it onto the forum. 

Going strong since 2015.

In all honesty I joined in 2015 when my Mrs was pregnant. 

She was zonked and falling asleep at 7pm every night, leaving me watching tv by myself for 5hrs a night, and I was kinda lonely so overall probably join up cos I was finding things were a bit shit.

14 hours ago, Stan said:

Was at uni in 2010.

I think myself and @Lucas joined within a few days of each other, so I think it's safe to say the old forum peaked at that time.

I've always thought you were an original member because you are an administrator.

I joined in 2007. I remember people use to be alot more unfriendly years ago 😂

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I've always thought you were an original member because you are an administrator.

Everyone has grown up? 🤣

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Were there loads of arguements?

Archived