Wednesday 20th April, 2022
Newcastle vs Crystal Palace, 19.45
Everton vs Leicester, 20.00
Man City vs Brighton, 20.00

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Ronaldo not in ten Hag’s plans I’m reading. 

Saw this on Sky Sports yesterday. Losing Pogba and Ronaldo would be suicide for there Insta followers but would Manchester United fans really be against it?

As a neutral I think it's a necessity for the football club to move forwards.

22 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Saw this on Sky Sports yesterday. Losing Pogba and Ronaldo would be suicide for there Insta followers but would Manchester United fans really be against it?

As a neutral I think it's a necessity for the football club to move forwards.

Ronaldo doesn’t suit the style of progressive top teams these days so has to go, Pogba has 10 goal contributions this season…he should be looking at Frank Lampard numbers with the quality he does have.

Will be interesting to see how long they buy into ten Haag for and how many more styles of play they’re going to burn through

We really don't deserve top 4. Thought the games against Chelsea, Tottenham, and Man Utd might be where we mess up. To lose three in a row to Palace, Brighton, and Southampton is just embarrassingly shit.

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Cicero said:

Every season clubs are avoiding 4th like the plague. 

It is quite remarkable. Every single year it feels like 4th-7th lose the plot in April.

Glad we would never ever do this.

Our first game without the legend as manager. 😔 😢 Tough game at Westham although when you've been as shit as us all season they are all tricky games. 

Apparently off what I was reading yesterday some of the player got tired of dyche and wasn't putting it in for the manager 💢. 😡

Some of the players should of been replaced at least a season back and for whatever reason he wasn't backed so he stood by them. This is how they repaid him. 

Let's see how they can perform without him then. 

I honestly don't think too many of them players wasn't working for him. Our work out put not really been a question this season. It's overall quality we lack. 

Expecting another loss. 

Probably 2~0 or 3~1. Come on Burnley surprise me. 

Alan pace 🖕 YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. 

PRICK 

16 hours ago, ...Dan said:

0 points from matches against Palace, Brighton and Southampton. I have no words.

After the Selhurst Park game I made plans to get all the Arsenal players out my fantasy team. With the injuries and lack of umph it felt very reminiscent to the Emery season when you had a straight run to fourth, you lost to us and everything derailed. It's weird the same thing has happened with a different group of players.

• The title was changed to Other PL Round 33 Fixtures - 16-20th April, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived