Have you ever been arrested?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been arrested?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

A few times. Twice for violation of  the Narcotics Act, three times for Resistance to state power and once for a police suspicion that turned out to be false.

Never took you for such a hard delinquent and repeated offender! xD 

9 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

A few times. Twice for violation of  the Narcotics Act, three times for Resistance to state power and once for a police suspicion that turned out to be false.

If you ever write your memoirs, save a copy for me. 

• Subscriber

Once in my army days when I smacked a lance corporal, got lifted by a camp RP and marched off to the guard house, lucky enough my BSM was on duty officer that night and fixed it out for me, and we came to an agreement with the lance jack I smacked that if he dropped the charges against me I would do a weeks KP duties (cook house, regimental runner etc), he agreed and I got off with it.

Another time down South when I went out for a drink with my pal, we got into a fight and we both got lifted and I spent a night in the local nick, ended up in court and got a £50 fine.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Did you ever financially recover from this? :ph34r:

I was pissed off really with the fine, all I did was throw a punch at some guy and smashed a small window, my mate got annoyed that I had been arrested so the silly bastard punched a copper so he could get arrested too, he only got a £20 fine for punching the copper and I got fined bloody £50 quid for what I did, not fair that O.o

No, but I’ve had to give statements to the police before. Once in highschool, the cops called up home just after I finished with school for the day, just by luck I answered the phone, I usually didn’t but thank god I answered then when mum wasn’t home. The next day after school I gave a statement on something a friend of mine did.

Archived