16 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Team Light
    • Team Darkness

Team Light. 

0bf6DmB.png

Team Darkness. 

v2sGghO.png

I think it's pretty clear. We have the Aussies, who are used to fighting wild animals (plus DDW is a Wildcard), with nudge as a walking encyclopedia, and Toinho (I ignore his plea to change sides) as a teacher we have a lot of brainpower too. Beelzebub probably read up on various subjects that can come in handy. And we have a significant age advantage. Done and dusted. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Toinho said:

For me, I think the big battle comes down to the fact that our side are just pure muscle and intelligence. Team darkness, bless them, are mostly on steriods, marijuana, hair transplants or the pension

The older, the wiser  :coffee:

Aging Old Man GIF by A&E

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Tommy said:

plus DDW is a Wildcard)

You just know whoever we kill (most likely the oldies first, go for the weaklings!) the ashes are getting consumed... 

3 hours ago, Toinho said:

For me, I think the big battle comes down to the fact that our side are just pure muscle and intelligence. Team darkness, bless them, are mostly on steriods, marijuana, hair transplants or the pension.

Yep, Team Darkness probably wouldn't even know where to go...

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Toinho said:

For me, I think the big battle comes down to the fact that our side are just pure muscle and intelligence. Team darkness, bless them, are mostly on steriods, marijuana, hair transplants or the pension.

@DeadLinesman after a steroid, marijuana and a hair transplant binge preparing for the battle ahead. O.o

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47o50coc8ozl3jn5xihw

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

One side has: military experience, a couple of street brawlers, and a guy on steroids. It wouldn't be a fair fight and we'd end up all getting arrested again though.

You'd start fighting each other trying to see who has the biggest muscles. We'd just stand and watch you kill each other off. 

It's just laughable that you have even considered this for a poll.... 

How a bunch of thumb sucking noodle armed choir girls think they could best us is just unfathomable at any level. I could see them all turning up with their Algebra books and pocket calculators at the ready.. Personally, I just don't see the fun in hitting someone who will drop straight to the floor in the foetal position after the first punch and start sucking their thumbs... 

I would suggest that you have your mums on speed dial before turning up because you will need her to bring her supply of Thomas the Tank engine plasters to cover some cuts up... Some spare trousers and also might suggest you don't bring your D&D dice along as they will fall out of your pockets while you are running away... 

What a bunch of nerds.... 

cheezburger nerds nerdy vandalism nerdywtf GIF

16 minutes ago, Stan said:

You'd start fighting each other trying to see who has the biggest muscles. We'd just stand and watch you kill each other off. 

Nah we've got eyeballs, we know our roidy-boi's got the biggest muscles out of all of us. We will then unleash his roid rage upon you.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah we've got eyeballs, we know our roidy-boi's got the biggest muscles out of all of us. We will then unleash his roid rage upon you.

We've got necessary distraction techniques. 

Load of steroids just dotted all around the place. 

HB will be like Super Mario on heat collecting all those gold rings. 

Just now, Stan said:

We've got necessary distraction techniques. 

Load of steroids just dotted all around the place. 

HB will be like Super Mario on heat collecting all those gold rings. 

You'll just be making him stronger... making it all easier for us.

Archived