football forum

Who would win in a fight  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Team Light
    • Team Darkness

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You'll just be making him stronger... making it all easier for us.

You don't get it. Distract him and go for all of the rest of you weaklings xD

Mind is stronger! 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

You don't get it. Distract him and go for all of the rest of you weaklings xD

Mind is stronger! 

You're forgetting @DeadLinesman only needs about half a minute to procreate and give us a human shield of child soldiers to buy us all the time in the world.

Our secret weapon, as always, is his ridiculously potent cum.

16 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You're forgetting @DeadLinesman only needs about half a minute to procreate and give us a human shield of child soldiers to buy us all the time in the world.

Our secret weapon, as always, is his ridiculously potent cum.

It’s funny because it’s true. The blokes had sex one time and has three kids during different years… wait…

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Like your nerve for instance... or your arsehole once it all starts kicking off... 

Scared Boy Meets World GIF

Please. We all know this would end up with you getting a 4th hip replacement. 

Are you for real? I could almost do this by myself. 

Step 1. I'd attack @Happy Blue  with a vaccine needle. We won't be seeing him again. 

Step 2. Make some outrageously boring English food. Some unseasoned pies, chips with vinegar and the most tasteless battered fish you've ever seen should do the trick. Leave it out.  @DeadLinesman @Bluewolf @CaaC (John) @Devilwill all take the bait. Poisoning it would be too easy. Instead I'll let them die of a collective heart attack because of their horrific dietary choices. If the food doesn't get them, hiring a stripper will do that job easy as it's been decades since any of them have seen a naked woman who wasn't born in the vietnam era. 
Oh, and you better believe i'm mixing your ashes with cocaine before going on my next mission. 

Next is @Lucasand @Carnivore Chris. You like drugs boys? You think you do. You've never been to an Aussie afterparty though. I'll invite you round, and if you're made of the right stuff, you'll switch sides. If not, you're dead before midday, snorting MDMA mixed in with coke is a dangerous game on an outdoor glass table. 

@Dr. Gonzo is in America. I'll message him and ask if he wants to have a chat about economics. Somewhere nice, public and peaceful in the American mid west. 
Psyche, it's a public school, and you've just been clapped by a 15 year old who listened to 1 too many Marilyn Manson songs. Along with half his class. 

@6666 @Waylander @Rucksackfranzose @Mel81x are all unknown factors to me. Dangerous. I'll let the rest of the team handle them. If @nudgethinks she can switch sides i'll just offer her a motorbike ride and she's back onside. If she tries again i'll plant drugs on her and boom, your south asian holiday is now abruptly ended in an electric chair. 

7 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

But i do have these ...and a few more 😂 :ph34r:

20220927_234837.jpg2.jpg

Useless. As we know from the 1 trillion shootings per year sample size of the US. Guns work best when you've got them set up and ready to go, being used aggressively (Hence why they're so effective in the mass shootings). If you're just sitting around at home and someone walks in you're fucked. Your gun is in a case somewhere, hopefully locked away. Unless you leave a loaded weapon in every room of the house which is dumb and way more likely to kill you than an intruder hahaha. 

26 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

But i do have these ...and a few more 😂 :ph34r:

20220927_234837.jpg2.jpg

We've also got @Dr. Gonzo who is not only a scouser and doesn't only live in the USA, but lives on the boarder of México. He'll surely get hold of some arms for us.

@Devil-Dick Willie I might have loved MDMA 15 years ago, but not now. I probably would die haha. 

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

For me, it is how all the Aussies are referred to by name and I'm labelled as the rest.

Don't take it personally man. You brew beer! You can keep the supply up for the crew. You're very vital in this! 

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Don't take it personally man. You brew beer! You can keep the supply up for the crew. You're very vital in this! 

Did somebody say "beer"? I might be switching sides again!

• Administrator
7 hours ago, nudge said:

Did somebody say "beer"? I might be switching sides again!

Resist the temptation. 

We have the real whisky on our side, by the way. 

Unlimited resource. 

8 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Are you for real? I could almost do this by myself. 

Step 1. I'd attack @Happy Blue  with a vaccine needle. We won't be seeing him again. 

Step 2. Make some outrageously boring English food. Some unseasoned pies, chips with vinegar and the most tasteless battered fish you've ever seen should do the trick. Leave it out.  @DeadLinesman @Bluewolf @CaaC (John) @Devilwill all take the bait. Poisoning it would be too easy. Instead I'll let them die of a collective heart attack because of their horrific dietary choices. If the food doesn't get them, hiring a stripper will do that job easy as it's been decades since any of them have seen a naked woman who wasn't born in the vietnam era. 
Oh, and you better believe i'm mixing your ashes with cocaine before going on my next mission. 

Next is @Lucasand @Carnivore Chris. You like drugs boys? You think you do. You've never been to an Aussie afterparty though. I'll invite you round, and if you're made of the right stuff, you'll switch sides. If not, you're dead before midday, snorting MDMA mixed in with coke is a dangerous game on an outdoor glass table. 

@Dr. Gonzo is in America. I'll message him and ask if he wants to have a chat about economics. Somewhere nice, public and peaceful in the American mid west. 
Psyche, it's a public school, and you've just been clapped by a 15 year old who listened to 1 too many Marilyn Manson songs. Along with half his class. 

@6666 @Waylander @Rucksackfranzose @Mel81x are all unknown factors to me. Dangerous. I'll let the rest of the team handle them. If @nudgethinks she can switch sides i'll just offer her a motorbike ride and she's back onside. If she tries again i'll plant drugs on her and boom, your south asian holiday is now abruptly ended in an electric chair. 

You can’t kill me with me food when you’ve bored me to death with this ridiculously dull and predictable post.

8 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Useless. As we know from the 1 trillion shootings per year sample size of the US. Guns work best when you've got them set up and ready to go, being used aggressively (Hence why they're so effective in the mass shootings). If you're just sitting around at home and someone walks in you're fucked. Your gun is in a case somewhere, hopefully locked away. Unless you leave a loaded weapon in every room of the house which is dumb and way more likely to kill you than an intruder hahaha. 

This is correct, i wouldn't have time to unlocked the safe, ammo boxes and gun cases 🤣 ..it's much quicker to grab my Boba Fett helmet and large combat knives, this is the way :ph34r:

• Subscriber

Here I'll tip the balance in our favor if you're on the fence @nudge.

For every one of them you axe I'll offer you a distillery of your choice. Why give someone a bottle when you can offer them the ocean. 

Oh, and you get a signed lightsaber to use on the folks who make the whiskey too. You can choose to use it on the folks you axe too, it really makes no difference as long as the herd is culled one way or another. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

Here I'll tip the balance in our favor if you're on the fence @nudge.

For every one of them you axe I'll offer you a distillery of your choice. Why give someone a bottle when you can offer them the ocean. 

Oh, and you get a signed lightsaber to use on the folks who make the whiskey too. You can choose to use it on the folks you axe too, it really makes no difference as long as the herd is culled one way or another. 

I mean, there's no way someone can make a better offer than that. My allegiance is sold xD 

Archived