The better place to talk football.

Tottenham Hotspur Discussion

football forum

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

We don't lose to Spurs and Klopp has a great record against Poch  

you also can't defend these days...

Just now, Storts said:

And we don't win at Wembley, but apart from that...

things can change!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

If you ever needed evidence of Harry's mentality and love of Tottenham it's here.

Great read: https://www.theplayerstribune.com/harry-kane-tottenham-zero-to-100/

And thank you, of course, to the Tottenham fans. I dreamed of playing for Spurs since I was a boy. For a long time my motivation was simply to close my eyes and picture myself scoring against Arsenal in the Premier League. Done that a few times now, and it never gets old. But now, my motivation is a bit different. Now, I close my eyes and I picture myself lifting the Premier League trophy at our new stadium with my mates. I’d trade the next 100 goals for that feeling.

We’ve been close the past few seasons, but there’s only one way to close the gap — and I’m afraid it’s quite a boring answer. As my dad would say, we’ve gotta keep working, keep doin’. Keep getting on with it. 

COYS,

Harry

Who's more likely to win a trophy first, Tottenham or Liverpool?

Neither Spurs or Liverpool will win anything this season, I would probably say the same thing about next season as well depending on how the summer transfer window goes for both clubs. I just don't think either side has it in them to go all the way and finally lift a long awaited trophy.

I've got to admit Spurs are definitely in a better position to win a trophy first because they are far more balanced than us and have a very reliable defence. Liverpool and Klopp in particular makes too many questionable decisions and doesn't seem to like addressing our clear weaknesses.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

I've got to admit Spurs are definitely in a better position to win a trophy first because they are far more balanced than us and have a very reliable defence. Liverpool and Klopp in particular makes too many questionable decisions and doesn't seem to like addressing our clear weaknesses.

We're constantly fed a narrative that Spurs are great. Lloris one of the best keepers, defensive partnership the best, Kane one of it not the best striker around, Eriksen superb, Alli Europe's best youngster and plenty more yet in the end it amounts to nothing. Either it isn't true or Poch's head needs to be delivered very soon. 

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

probably a typo for Alli.

That's what I thought as well anyway xD. Never heard Alderweireld called Aldi. 

Couldn't be arsed to horribly misspell his name. 

And Alli for me is the type of player that gets into great positions. On a footballing scale, Erikson pisses him. 

Edited by Cicero
  • Haha 1

Dembele is the most underrated player who really should be the best player, he dominates games.  It is surprising that he used to be striker when he was at Williem II and even back then Real Madrid put a future transfer on him. 

Edited by VanPaddy