talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Alexis Macallister

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Scored some belting goals when they thrashed us 5-2 and had one disallowed.

He controlled that game but never would I have thought just a couple months after that he'd boss most games and be so influential in seeing Argentina lift the trophy.

No doubt he'll be sought after in January, or summer for sure if not.

Brighton's recruitment in the last couple of seasons has been nothing short of magnificent. Alexis, Trossard, Caicedo, Cucurella, Estupinan, Mitoma etc have morphed in to very good footballers. It will be interesting to see how they adapt given the amount of backroom personel they've lost in the last twelve months.

14 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Brighton's recruitment in the last couple of seasons has been nothing short of magnificent. Alexis, Trossard, Caicedo, Cucurella, Estupinan, Mitoma etc have morphed in to very good footballers. It will be interesting to see how they adapt given the amount of backroom personel they've lost in the last twelve months.

It starts with their owner, I’m sure they’ll have contingency plans

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

I think they'll be fine and I think they have a very good era on the way. They lost players this season and look no worse for it. Excellently run.

3 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Must of made you sick to say that xD

10 hours ago, Dan said:

I think they'll be fine and I think they have a very good era on the way. They lost players this season and look no worse for it. Excellently run.

I'm mainly sceptical as before Dan Ashworth they had bought in the likes of Jahanbakhsh, Locadia, Izquierdo, Andone, Montoya, Bernardo etc which is a far cry from the solid recruitment since.

That said they seem to have replaced Graham Potter with a better manager which is an encouraging start.

21 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

No disrespect to Brighton but if you win the world cup then go back to Brighton thats like going from shagging Michelle Keegan to susan Boyle 

Yeah shagging Susan Boyle is a lot like getting paid millions of pounds to play football in a pretty seaside resort town.

To be honest Brighton should be the envy of a lot of clubs around the world. A rich owner who loves the club and has helped regenerate the area that has assembled a bottom half league one club to a top half Premier League side that play good football with a nice ground and a growing fan base. It's a nice area of the country too.

Now, bare with me while I go to throw up.

Brighton are a great little club. Any player coming to England should be delighted to sign for them as they will play enjoyable football and Brighton won’t hold on to players too long if they want to step up. 

MacAllister won’t finish the season there, he’s bound to get a January move. He’s had a very good season before the World Cup and has always looked a tidy player since they have had him.

2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

To be honest Brighton should be the envy of a lot of clubs around the world. A rich owner who loves the club and has helped regenerate the area that has assembled a bottom half league one club to a top half Premier League side that play good football with a nice ground and a growing fan base. It's a nice area of the country too.

Now, bare with me while I go to throw up.

Meanwhile palace have been in administration twice in the last 20 years 😂 

Nah in all seriousness they are a good little club. Always thought the rivalry with you guys was a hit weird though seeing as you aren't that near and just connected by a motorway 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived