talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City Champions Once Again

How much did Arsenal lead by 10 weeks ago? Embarrassing for them. In a season with no champions league football to distract them, and a mid season world cup to exhaust teams with more international stars, they let a 8 or 9 point lead die in a flash. Dropped 6 points in 3 games against Liverpool, Southampton and the hammers, before getting smoked by City. 

44 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

it has to be proven first, allegations are just that.

You’re quickly changing your tune. Attitude shift to accept your position as being the same as them. 

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, Rick said:

You’re quickly changing your tune. Attitude shift to accept your position as being the same as them. 

I'm not sure how you get to that,  I am a proponent of a Roman Dutch legal system that encompasses all Western legal systems,   and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty is the standard.   The party alleging bears the onus of proving the allegations.   Once City and should they be found guilty then I will accept that what they have done is tainted.   

52 minutes ago, Rick said:

Liverpool are owned by Americans who also own a baseball team. That's exactly the same. The only difference is, is that City's owners are richer. 

Your club itself will be sold on again to the next buyer if a big offer comes in. No different.

Edited by Carnivore Chris

Just now, Carnivore Chris said:

Liverpool are owned by Americans who also own a baseball team. That's exactly the same. The only difference is, is that City's owners are richer. 

Your club itself will be sold on again to the next seller if a big offer comes in. No different.

What are you talking about? I’m not saying foreign ownership is the problem. City clearly pumped illegal money into the club, just like Newcastle will no doubt end up doing. Ludicrous fake sponsorships bumping up their ‘income’. Complete farce. 

2 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Farmer league

Indeed. Haaland could never score that many goals in the Bundesliga. He's never even been the top scorer. Mickey Mouse defenses. :coffee:

13 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What a boring league. :coffee:

Yeah I agree. Even with my team in it I dont think think I'd care a third as much if I wasn't playing fantasy leagues with mates. Ive been more invested in The Championship highlight show. The Italian league should really be higher on my priority list next season.

25 minutes ago, Rick said:

What are you talking about? I’m not saying foreign ownership is the problem. City clearly pumped illegal money into the club, just like Newcastle will no doubt end up doing. Ludicrous fake sponsorships bumping up their ‘income’. Complete farce. 

I wish I could like posts now because this would be getting one.

100% agree.

Liverpool have been most damaged by it than anyone. This should have been a period where you picked up a few league titles but it's almost impossible to maintain a challenge against them. 

The level of investment needed to keep with them is just not possible. We might see the odd team challenging them when they strike on a good side but City can just buy two or three top players to take them ahead again.

I genuinely believe City could split their playing squad into two sides and still see one win the league and the other qualify for the Champions league. No other side could come close to being able to do that.

It's pathetic it's been allowed to go on this far, it's only now you're starting to hear worried voices from people within the game. They could realistically clean up shop every season if they just keep replacing like for like.

2 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

it has to be proven first, allegations are just that.

When we are cleared the Premier league are going to be in a whole lot of shit, muppets dont understand you are innocent until proven difference, they have tainted our great name and as united has proven, money buys you fuck all but we don't spend that much anyway being 10th on the net spend list

55 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Your club itself will be sold on again to the next buyer if a big offer comes in. No different.

Our owner has just put 700million into Liverpool xD

56 minutes ago, Rick said:

Show me all this proof you have?

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

What a boring league. :coffee:

Yea, truly awful... 

Bayern Munich winners 2022

Bayern Munich winners 2021

Bayern Munich winners 2020

Bayern Munich winners 2019

Bayern Munich winners 2018

Bayern Munich winners 2017

Bayern Munich winners 2016

Bayern Munich winners 2015

Bayern Munich winners 2014

Bayern Munich winners 2013

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

When we are cleared the Premier league are going to be in a whole lot of shit, muppets dont understand you are innocent until proven difference, they have tainted our great name and as united has proven, money buys you fuck all but we don't spend that much anyway being 10th on the net spend list

Why is it only Manchester City fans that believe this to be true?

Is it blind delusion or just pig ignorance because of the success its bringing you. 

You may very well be cleared but it will because the Premier League have cocked up somewhere so you find a loop hole. If that happens I'd hope clubs stand up against it and refuse to compete against you, if enough clubs did that the Premier league and UEFA would have no choice to do something about it.

It's getting to the stage I'd rather Liverpool win it than you.

Edited by Devil

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Yea, truly awful... 

Bayern Munich winners 2022

Bayern Munich winners 2021

Bayern Munich winners 2020

Bayern Munich winners 2019

Bayern Munich winners 2018

Bayern Munich winners 2017

Bayern Munich winners 2016

Bayern Munich winners 2015

Bayern Munich winners 2014

Bayern Munich winners 2013

:ph34r:

Saying that if Borussia Dortmund win there last 2 games then Bayern are fucked and then maybe Tuchel wold be looking for another club. xD