talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City Champions Once Again

15 minutes ago, Devil said:

Why is it only Manchester City fans that believe this to be true?

Is it blind delusion or just pig ignorance because of the success its bringing you. 

You may very well be cleared but it will because the Premier League have cocked up somewhere so you find a loop hole. If that happens I'd hope clubs stand up against it and refuse to compete against you, if enough clubs did that the Premier league and UEFA would have no choice to do something about it.

It's getting to the stage I'd rather Liverpool win it than you.

See your 1 billion pound team in the Cup Final, bring lube ;)

Man City being anywhere near the top ten in terms of income is farfetched, but for them to claim they are top in Europe over Real Madrid, Man Utd, Us ect is the most blatant cooking of the books you’ll ever see in your life. No fucker cares about Man City, go anywhere in the USA or Asia and ask them if they have heard of Man City. They’ll think it’s a gay bar or something. 

Those 50m per season sponsorship deals from the local butcher and bakery’s doing wonders at city. 

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Yea, truly awful... 

Bayern Munich winners 2022

Bayern Munich winners 2021

Bayern Munich winners 2020

Bayern Munich winners 2019

Bayern Munich winners 2018

Bayern Munich winners 2017

Bayern Munich winners 2016

Bayern Munich winners 2015

Bayern Munich winners 2014

Bayern Munich winners 2013

:ph34r:

Well, if Borussia Dortmund should win the title Bundesliga had the same amount of champions as The Prem in the last 5 years.

8 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well, if Borussia Dortmund should win the title Bundesliga had the same amount of champions as The Prem in the last 5 years.

In the same 10 year period I covered there the Premiership has had 4 different winners where the Bundesliga has only had 1 so I think that @Tommy bloke needs to stop throwing stones around in his own glass house before passing comment on who's league is the most competitive/boring.. B|

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

In the same 10 year period I covered there the Premiership has had 4 different winners where the Bundesliga has only had 1 so I think that @Tommy bloke needs to stop throwing stones around in his own glass house before passing comment on who's league is the most competitive/boring.. B|

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

But technically, @Tommy's league is 2. Bundesliga... :ph34r: And it had 9 different winners in the last 10 years xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, nudge said:

But technically, @Tommy's league is 2. Bundesliga... :ph34r: And it had 9 different winners in the last 10 years xD

Then he should stay in his peasants league and not stick his nose in the business of the top tier upper classes... B|

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Show me all this proof you have?

Tbh it’s so much that it would take hours to put it all up, there are 115 charges after all, and I’m just some tosser on a forum.
I’d start by reading the accounts for all the sub companies your board members have and work out from there, city marketing football limited is a good one, where you allotted £84m in shares and then spread that money around your group of companies that comprise city

Your denial will make the inevitable fall, (because all empires fall one day) that much more sweeter. Enjoy your titles nobody respects them really, I don’t think we ever will. Smear of shit on the game nothing you say will ever change my mindset on that, treble or no 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Tbh it’s so much that it would take hours to put it all up, there are 115 charges after all, and I’m just some tosser on a forum.
I’d start by reading the accounts for all the sub companies your board members have and work out from there, city marketing football limited is a good one, where you allotted £84m in shares and then spread that money around your group of companies that comprise city

Your denial will make the inevitable fall, (because all empires fall one day) that much more sweeter. Enjoy your titles nobody respects them really, I don’t think we ever will. Smear of shit on the game nothing you say will ever change my mindset on that, treble or no 

Sorry to break it to you but you are the minority mate, few bitters on websites but 90% of the world respect what Pep has done at City and rightly so B| ..Man City's YouTube channel alone has over 6million followers, that's 6 times more people than know Villa exists :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Chin up Arsenal. City only holding on to the trophy and keeping it warm until its stripped and given to you. 

Already confirmed no titles will be stripped. id be more worried about your recent spending, your owners don't know the rules xD

2 hours ago, Rick said:

Man City being anywhere near the top ten in terms of income is farfetched, but for them to claim they are top in Europe over Real Madrid, Man Utd, Us ect is the most blatant cooking of the books you’ll ever see in your life. No fucker cares about Man City, go anywhere in the USA or Asia and ask them if they have heard of Man City. They’ll think it’s a gay bar or something. 

Those 50m per season sponsorship deals from the local butcher and bakery’s doing wonders at city. 

We are going to get 300million just in prize money alone this season xD  ..Liverpool is now a dirty oil club :ph34r:lol

4 hours ago, Rick said:

What are you talking about? I’m not saying foreign ownership is the problem. City clearly pumped illegal money into the club, just like Newcastle will no doubt end up doing. Ludicrous fake sponsorships bumping up their ‘income’. Complete farce. 

At the time City did this it was unregulated leading to the issue,  under current premier league rules sponsors and values are highly regulated which is why Newcastle cannot do what 2003 Chelsea, City and somehow Tod Boehly were able to do by injecting personal wealth into the club.   

It is widely believed the new shirt sponsor is EMAAR a Dubai basic real estate company,  the value of the sponsorship is 25m a season however it also has a slide scale trigger that should the club meet targets it goes up to around 35m.   Put in context it is only middle of the field when it comes to shirt sponsors. 

11 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Already confirmed no titles will be stripped. id be more worried about your recent spending, your owners don't know the rules xD

True. Got to win as much as you can before you get relegated then. 

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Manchester City have launched legal challenges against the Premier League’s charges for alleged financial breaches

Honestly the option in modern football is have your league be dominated by a team that is flooded by the money of one persons millions or have your league be dominated by a team that is flooded with millions of peoples money. City, Chelsea, PSG versus Man Utd, Bayern, Barce, Real Madrid. Neither is within the spirit of fair competition.

The only difference is the former means you get lots of entitled “big club” fans who want their monopolies back.

Edited by Danny
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Yeah it does my head in when commentators ham up how "this proves that anything can happen in this incredible league" on the odd occasion that Southampton get a point at Arsenal or Notts Forest beat Liverpool 1-0 with a penalty goal having had 20% possession. I'm like lads, this is the league where Man City just decide to start trying properly around Christmas, win 13-14 matches in a row without really breaking a sweat and win their fifth title in six seasons.

Oh and by the way they'll go and cherry pick three world class(ish) players from below them in the league, buy them for £80m a pop to fill their bench, and nobody else will be able to spend half as much as that to try to bridge the gap because of financial "fair" play.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Rick said:

It is amazing how Manchester City are absolutely dominating yet nobody gives a shite. I think they'll always be overshadowed by Manchester United.

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

It is amazing how Manchester City are absolutely dominating yet nobody gives a shite. I think they'll always be overshadowed by Manchester United.

Only bitters don't give a shit xD  ...and that makes it all the sweeter for City fans :ph34r: lol